Imore appreciation, an x-pre-central members?

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, so I just recently was reading a post by a user who basically came on here to troll, however, rather than the community be completely rude and immature about it, they were kind and respectful and no one really said anything that escalated it (until the troll began to call all iPhone users unintelligent with single digit iq's) and then the community banded together against him while still keeping a fairly civil discussion. In haven't seen that kind of "unity" since precentral. So, how many of you are out there? And I just wanted to say that I appreciate that sort of atmosphere, especially for a tech blog. I am so sick of reading threads where everyone thinks they are better than everyone else because their opinions are superior, or nothing's ever good enough. I feel like this forum has less of that than most others and its refreshing.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
We try hard here, Richard. I seem to recall your name from even before Pre-Central. Were you, perhaps, a Treo Central member back in the day?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, so I just recently was reading a post by a user who basically came on here to troll, however, rather than the community be completely rude and immature about it, they were kind and respectful and no one really said anything that escalated it (until the troll began to call all iPhone users unintelligent with single digit iq's) and then the community banded together against him while still keeping a fairly civil discussion. In haven't seen that kind of "unity" since precentral. So, how many of you are out there? And I just wanted to say that I appreciate that sort of atmosphere, especially for a tech blog. I am so sick of reading threads where everyone thinks they are better than everyone else because their opinions are superior, or nothing's ever good enough. I feel like this forum has less of that than most others and its refreshing.
I am a precentral/treocentral oldie! I actually just went in tonight and had to do SERIOUS brain jogging to recall what the hell my password was to link it to this account!

I am surprised at the bizarre trolling that happens on here, but moreso that people here can rationally discuss things in response to both that, AND other hot button items.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro