Strange textes help plz

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, this has happened two times to me. I have an Android phone, and two times friends with Iphones texted me, (could have been a group text I am not sure) anyway after I got their text, and it wanted me to download something which when I did it was only text, I found out who it was which was friends. Then after that i was getting all these other people texting me which I did not know. When I ask who this is, they come back with "you texted me". Each time it was a new number for my friends and each time I have had to download and it was only the text of what they said. Now the other textes I never downloaded just ask who it was.
Is this something iphones have when you send out a group text? If so needs to stop.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok, this has happened two times to me. I have an Android phone, and two times friends with Iphones texted me, (could have been a group text I am not sure) anyway after I got their text, and it wanted me to download something which when I did it was only text, I found out who it was which was friends. Then after that i was getting all these other people texting me which I did not know. When I ask who this is, they come back with "you texted me". Each time it was a new number for my friends and each time I have had to download and it was only the text of what they said. Now the other textes I never downloaded just ask who it was.
Is this something iphones have when you send out a group text? If so needs to stop.

Some people could be pulling a prank on you. Just delete, and ignore them.:p

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you downloaded some app that has spyware or adware in it?

Good rule of thumb is never download anything from anyone until you find out what it is and why you need it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit