Ok, this has happened two times to me. I have an Android phone, and two times friends with Iphones texted me, (could have been a group text I am not sure) anyway after I got their text, and it wanted me to download something which when I did it was only text, I found out who it was which was friends. Then after that i was getting all these other people texting me which I did not know. When I ask who this is, they come back with "you texted me". Each time it was a new number for my friends and each time I have had to download and it was only the text of what they said. Now the other textes I never downloaded just ask who it was.
    Is this something iphones have when you send out a group text? If so needs to stop.
    05-12-2013 05:47 PM
    nope. not gonna take the bait on this one.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    05-12-2013 10:40 PM
    Ok, this has happened two times to me. I have an Android phone, and two times friends with Iphones texted me, (could have been a group text I am not sure) anyway after I got their text, and it wanted me to download something which when I did it was only text, I found out who it was which was friends. Then after that i was getting all these other people texting me which I did not know. When I ask who this is, they come back with "you texted me". Each time it was a new number for my friends and each time I have had to download and it was only the text of what they said. Now the other textes I never downloaded just ask who it was.
    Is this something iphones have when you send out a group text? If so needs to stop.
    Some people could be pulling a prank on you. Just delete, and ignore them.
    05-12-2013 10:55 PM
    Sounds like you downloaded some app that has spyware or adware in it?

Good rule of thumb is never download anything from anyone until you find out what it is and why you need it.
    grunt0300 likes this.
    05-13-2013 01:24 PM
    nope. not gonna take the bait on this one.

Not falling for that banana in the tail pipe!
    05-13-2013 05:38 PM