The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning 50K. A clear Morning so far but here in the south that's subject to change in a matter of seconds...LOL. Have a great day.
d8301abbf8ca36329030f3f05567239d.png

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi 50k!!! Hope everyone had a great start to the weekend. I had to take a break from life after that terrible heat wave. It’s always extra hot in NYC with all the people, buildings, trains, & cars!! We’ll be reaching 90 again today These east coast summers are brutal. My plans to move back to LA might need to be pushed up LOL...fall also needs to come faster LOL

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi 50k!!! Hope everyone had a great start to the weekend. I had to take a break from life after that terrible heat wave. It’s always extra hot in NYC with all the people, buildings, trains, & cars!! We’ll be reaching 90 again today These east coast summers are brutal. My plans to move back to LA might need to be pushed up LOL...fall also needs to come faster LOL

Hi Nikki. I remember those HOT North East Summers. Not a fan...LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good Afternoon 50K. Friday Jr. Is almost over....who started that Friday Jr. thingy anyway?

Hey Spence!! I’m not sure but it makes sense because I’ve noticed a lot of after work get togethers are on Thursday, so it doesn’t interfere with anyone’s weekend. Plus, I’m usually out of it & unfocused on Friday anyway

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Spence!! I’m not sure but it makes sense because I’ve noticed a lot of after work get togethers are on Thursday, so it doesn’t interfere with anyone’s weekend. Plus, I’m usually out of it & unfocused on Friday anyway

LOL...I hear that (laughing)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone and especially Spencer and Nikki. Have a good weekend. Serious rain in my neck of the woods all weekend....:(

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone and especially Spencer and Nikki. Have a good weekend. Serious rain in my neck of the woods all weekend....:(

Good Morning 50K and Jag. Same here off and on rain all weekend. I guess I have an excuse to do some house cleaning...LOL. Have a great weekend everyone.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Hey Jag!!! You have a great weekend, as well Weather is the same here. It’s been raining for a few hours now. Storms moving in tomorrow...I’m so excited for this cool down We had hot & humid rain one day last week, which was absolutely terrible

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2