The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey 50K!!! Hope everyone had an awesome day It’s was 95° in NYC today with about 60% humidity....I thought I was going to suffocate I’m not looking forward to what summer is about to give us. I wish we could skip it & go straight to fall

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey 50K!!! Hope everyone had an awesome day It’s was 95° in NYC today with about 60% humidity....I thought I was going to suffocate I’m not looking forward to what summer is about to give us. I wish we could skip it & go straight to fall

Hi Nikki and 50K. It's HOT everywhere including Hotlanta

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Lol...Seriously! If you haven’t been, you should go. The high temps throughout the year range from about 65° in the winter months to about 85° in the summer with low humidity & dew point. You’ll be hooked

I was in Long Beach CA back in the 80's...Loved it.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

Mid 90s and high humidity today in Baltimore as well. Absolutely love it! Wish it was warm all year long. ❄️

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I was in Long Beach CA back in the 80's...Loved it.

It’s so different now but still wonderful!! We only live in Long Beach for a short time when I was a kid, but I fell in love. It was definitely much better than Pasadena & Rosemead, where I grew up. I still travel there a couple times a year. Hoping to call it home again!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Mid 90s and high humidity today in Baltimore as well. Absolutely love it! Wish it was warm all year long. ❄️

That sounds terrible I’m a summer baby but I can’t stand to feel sweaty & sticky. As long as I’ve been on the east coast & Midwest, I’ve never gotten use to the humidity. I’m a west coast girl all the way around*♀️*♀️

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
That sounds terrible I’m a summer baby but I can’t stand to feel sweaty & sticky. As long as I’ve been on the east coast & Midwest, I’ve never gotten use to the humidity. I’m a west coast girl all the way around*♀️*♀️

I’m lucky in that I don’t get uncomfortable until it hits like 105-110. Anything less than that and I’m honestly just happy it isn’t freezing or snowing.

Ironic as my entire family, apart from me, was born in upstate New York and they all LOVE winter

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I’m lucky in that I don’t get uncomfortable until it hits like 105-110. Anything less than that and I’m honestly just happy it isn’t freezing or snowing.

Ironic as my entire family, apart from me, was born in upstate New York and they all LOVE winter

Oh wow!!! I spent a lot of time working in Albuquerque & Tulsa, and I’ll take an Albuquerque 100 any day over a Tulsa 100. Tulsa was absolutely miserable in the summer. You couldn’t even enjoy the outdoors.

Idk how your family does it!! I hate winter so much. Fall is my fave, with spring a close second.

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Oh wow!!! I spent a lot of time working in Albuquerque & Tulsa, and I’ll take an Albuquerque 100 any day over a Tulsa 100. Tulsa was absolutely miserable in the summer. You couldn’t even enjoy the outdoors.

Idk how your family does it!! I hate winter so much. Fall is my fave, with spring a close second.

I used to enjoy Spring because it meant Winter was over and temperatures were becoming tolerable...

... until, as an adult, I developed seasonal allergies. Now, summer is my short enjoyment period lol

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I used to enjoy Spring because it meant Winter was over and temperatures were becoming tolerable...

... until, as an adult, I developed seasonal allergies. Now, summer is my short enjoyment period lol

I have allergies too...they’re the worst!!! I don’t wish that mess on anybody lol

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Afternoon 50K. It feels like 105° here in Hotlanta. Can you say HEATWAVE...and I'm not referring to the music group...LOL

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning 50k...hope everyone enjoys their day

Good Afternoon 50K. It feels like 105° here in Hotlanta. Can you say HEATWAVE...and I'm not referring to the music group...LOL

Idk how you do it, Spence!! I’d melt🤣🤣 The humidity is finally giving us a break! I’m trying to make the most of it lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen