The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Congrats on your new iPad Pro. I opted for a "regular" iPad a couple of months ago. To be honest I still use my MacBook Pro more...LOL

So a few clarifications. It is the 9.7" version (128GB, unlocked LTE) and not the newer 10.5" version. It was available at a price lower than what I paid for the iPad Air 2 (128GB Wi-Fi) 15 months ago. Also where I got it, I had about $80 in credit so it was less than what I would have paid for the 2018 iPad 32GB Wi-Fi version. Ergo it was a no brainer from every possible angle.

Oh and I managed to find a brand new Apple Pencil for $80 and today the Logitech Create Case/Keyboard for $40 (brand new as well). All in all around $450 for the full setup isn't bad at all.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
So a few clarifications. It is the 9.7" version (128GB, unlocked LTE) and not the newer 10.5" version. It was available at a price lower than what I paid for the iPad Air 2 (128GB Wi-Fi) 15 months ago. Also where I got it, I had about $80 in credit so it was less than what I would have paid for the 2018 iPad 32GB Wi-Fi version. Ergo it was a no brainer from every possible angle.

Oh and I managed to find a brand new Apple Pencil for $80 and today the Logitech Create Case/Keyboard for $40 (brand new as well). All in all around $450 for the full setup isn't bad at all.

Wow...that’s a sweet deal!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OK so I decided to use my Verizon Up and get 4 months FREE of Apple Music. I'm a Spotify user normally except for the initial 3 months free when Apple Music first started. So far so good. I will see if I will switch at the end of the four free months.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
OK so I decided to use my Verizon Up and get 4 months FREE of Apple Music. I'm a Spotify user normally except for the initial 3 months free when Apple Music first started. So far so good. I will see if I will switch at the end of the four free months.

Hey Spence!!! I think you’ll really like it. I never planned to keep it but I found I couldn’t let it go after my trial was up. Just another way Apple has reeled me into their walled garden

BTW...thanks for reminding me to use my Verizon Up lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Saturday Morning everyone. I am in Texas at the Texas Motor Speedway for those of you that know my Obsession with IndyCar racing for a Saturday night race on the OVAL. Just 200+ miles an hour and a glorious day here so far. Should be a great weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend yourselves. Peace all!!:cool::yes::beer:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Spence!!! I think you’ll really like it. I never planned to keep it but I found I couldn’t let it go after my trial was up. Just another way Apple has reeled me into their walled garden

BTW...thanks for reminding me to use my Verizon Up lol

No problem. Glad I reminded you. LOL

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Saturday Morning everyone. I am in Texas at the Texas Motor Speedway for those of you that know my Obsession with IndyCar racing for a Saturday night race on the OVAL. Just 200+ miles an hour and a glorious day here so far. Should be a great weekend. Hope you all have a great weekend yourselves. Peace all!!:cool::yes::beer:

How KOOL is that...VERY KOOL . ENJOY your day my friend.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Oooh...that sounds AMAZING!!! Enjoy your day, Jag

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Practice and qualifying is now over being 2 hrs. behind EST. Scott Dixon got the pole with a 220.554 MPH lap. I love the ovals because the average speed is over 220 MPH which I love. I am spending time in the paddock area where all the sponsors are and then a pit pass for the race on the Penske pit area. That is also my favorite team - Roger Penske - The 'Captain'. See you all later and have a great day and better Sunday!!:cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Scott Dixon Wins Last Night - 3rd in points now for the season. Heading home to Florida on 1pm flight. See ya'all next week. Hope everyone has a good week coming up and take care.:biggrin:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
b8fc562f7e75682bb8a969e49d9d072c.png

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member