The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone. I think I'm going to just take it easy today and get my TV watching on...LOL . Enjoy your day everyone.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to Spencer and everyone else that i know and miss here. Been a long time since i started this thread so i thought i would make a guest appearance to say hi to everyone. Thank you for keeping the thread alive and be well to all of you. Peace!!:cool::yes:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to Spencer and everyone else that i know and miss here. Been a long time since i started this thread so i thought i would make a guest appearance to say hi to everyone. Thank you for keeping the thread alive and be well to all of you. Peace!!:cool::yes:

Wow...Hey Jag!!! Good to hear from you...Hope all is well

Hey 50k....Hope everyone is having a lovely day!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Wow...Hey Jag!!! Good to hear from you...Hope all is well

Hey 50k....Hope everyone is having a lovely day!!

Sorry about getting back so late Nikki. I don't get here that much anymore but I hope you are doing well and thanks again to everyone still posting in this thread I started so long ago it seems. Be well.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Whoa!
Blast from the past.
Nice to see you back.
Hope you are keeping well.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

WOW. Good Morning Sir. A long long time. Glad to hear from you. How have you been?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
WOW. Good Morning Sir. A long long time. Glad to hear from you. How have you been?

Good Morning Spencer... I have been well thank you for asking. Been busy with work and just got back from Detroit Indycar Grand Prix last weekend. Otherwise same old stuff and how about you my friend?:cool:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning Spencer... I have been well thank you for asking. Been busy with work and just got back from Detroit Indycar Grand Prix last weekend. Otherwise same old stuff and how about you my friend?:cool:

I'm good. Just dealing with life on life's terms at the moment. No complaints.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Nice!!! How are you liking it? I’m still using my mini 2. I’m not sure if I’m ready to go back to a bigger one lol
It's good. I am waiting for a Smart connect keyboard case to arrive before I start using it on a daily basis. Got the Logitech version as it has a pencil holder.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2