The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Hello 50K. I'm looking for a new hobby. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've had several different hobbies over the years, anywhere from Mountain Biking, Bowling to Building Radio Control Cars...I really need something different.
My hobbies include shooting and luxury watches. They keep me busy!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
The former is relatively cheap, except I basically need to do the latter to get to trails I want to hike.
Same here. Although I hike locally as well as when I travel. Otherwise you can't get pictures that are like these.
ce31cf066097912848af8bf625f49c49.jpg

akutch34

Trusted Member
Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello 50K. I'm looking for a new hobby. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've had several different hobbies over the years, anywhere from Mountain Biking, Bowling to Building Radio Control Cars...I really need something different.

My hobbies are:
recreational volleyball and softball
Shooting
& Collecting phone cases ()

Ref sports are a great way to meet people and be social without having to drop a ton of money.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I’m sleepy but I still have to see one last episode before I go to bed.

There are something like 170 more episodes on my watch list but I’m holding of on them because I’m also running behind on the more recent ones.
Slept 4 hours yesterday, 3 the night before and will be sleeping four and a half today.
I love my life

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Mostly 9mm at the local range. I favor the Sig P226.

When I'm lucky and have the spare funds I'll go to Mariottsville or Hunt Valley and do some trap/clay
The P226 is good, and after shooting my cousin's I bought a P229. Sig makes great guns, and Ndu certainly get what you pay for with them. If only Maryland had better gun laws though. I work in another, much more gun friendly, state and there's a huge difference in people's politeness. As Robert A. Heinlein said, "an armed society is a polite society."

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR