The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I am having way too much fun with iTunes backing up the iPhone 7 that is having crazy intermittent phone problems. And Apple Support online is treating me like I am a 70 year old who doesn't know what a smartphone is. Not having fun at all!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I am having way too much fun with iTunes backing up the iPhone 7 that is having crazy intermittent phone problems. And Apple Support online is treating me like I am a 70 year old who doesn't know what a smartphone is. Not having fun at all!

I think they are trying to explain (er blaine) things to me which aren't helping solve the problem!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
So two chats, one phone call and 1.5 hours later, I have finally managed to make an appointment at the Genius Bar at the local Apple store.

It took me less than a minute to get an appointment at the Microsoft store for my laptop which iTunes did a number on during the iPhone backup process.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
That sucks. I'm sorry. Have you made some phone calls to make sure this gets fixed?

Phone calls lead me to meeting our very sweet elderly next door neighbor who has been accepting packages for us and then putting them on our steps closer to the time we get off work so mattress is here but ups heard my mouth because it was marked as being left at our front door not with a neighbor.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Phone calls lead me to meeting our very sweet elderly next door neighbor who has been accepting packages for us and then putting them on our steps closer to the time we get off work so mattress is here but ups heard my mouth because it was marked as being left at our front door not with a neighbor.
I'm glad to hear that you have the mattress. You are going to need that rest after the 'blaine' game with UPS and getting the mattress up one (or more) flight of stairs.

Sleep in tomorrow, call in sick, 'blaine' it on a sore back from the heavy lifting 😂😂🤣

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice