The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
How do you like the sea blue? I still haven't used mine.

I really liked my sea blue. I used it for a few months and liked the patina that was developing, it still looked quite good. I switched over to a wallet case, so I'm not using the sea blue any longer, though I miss it at times. I am currently using the Dreem Fibbonacci but I'm going to be switching over to an Ullu Piggyback, as I want the real leather.

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I really liked my sea blue. I used it for a few months and liked the patina that was developing, it still looked quite good. I switched over to a wallet case, so I'm not using the sea blue any longer, though I miss it at times. I am currently using the Dreem Fibbonacci but I'm going to be switching over to an Ullu Piggyback, as I want the real leather.

I hear Ullu cases are nice. The color of the sea blue is nice but I still haven't used it. Perhaps one of these days I'll use it.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
84f00b0b838db87e08688ac8fe52f217.jpg

On a unrelated note my daughter took her first steps today. Yay

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Been using Spark email. Tonight switched to Airmail. Holy settings/customization overload LOL

Like Spark because I liked how it synced emails/all settings through iCoud so I could easily switch devices and seems to work good keeping everything organized when I jump from IPP to 7+ to rMBP but Airmail appears to be able to do same.

What email client do you guys use?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
Been using Spark email. Tonight switched to Airmail. Holy settings/customization overload LOL

Like Spark because I liked how it synced emails/all settings through iCoud so I could easily switch devices and seems to work good keeping everything organized when I jump from IPP to 7+ to rMBP but Airmail appears to be able to do same.

What email client do you guys use?

I use the Gmail app since Gmail is all I use for email. Who do you use for your email? What's your thoughts on Spark versus Airmail? Are the desktop apps free for both?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I use the Gmail app since Gmail is all I use for email. Who do you use for your email? What's your thoughts on Spark versus Airmail? Are the desktop apps free for both?
For my email I have 2 accounts with Gmail, one with web hosting I have and a Exchange account for my employer.

I believe Spark was free for both. Airmail is $4.99 for iOS and like $9.99 for MacOS.

My thoughts on Spark VS Airmail... Spark just works, works well. What got me looking for third party email client over stock Mail app was the remind me later feature. Starting using Spark and it just had a lot of features I found myself using.

Airmail so far works good, as I said, it's almost too much if that makes since. Still getting used to it and setting it up etc. Immediate thing I wish Airmail had is a "dark mode" but Spark doesn't have that either.

Before I could definitely declare Airmail a winner over Spark I need to spend more time with its iPad and MacOS apps. Still trying to figure out the plethora of iOS options LOL.

This may provide you more insight than I can at moment though:

http://lifehacker.com/iphone-email-showdown-spark-vs-airmail-1792225371

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
For my email I have 2 accounts with Gmail, one with web hosting I have and a Exchange account for my employer.

I believe Spark was free for both. Airmail is $4.99 for iOS and like $9.99 for MacOS.

My thoughts on Spark VS Airmail... Spark just works, works well. What got me looking for third party email client over stock Mail app was the remind me later feature. Starting using Spark and it just had a lot of features I found myself using.

Airmail so far works good, as I said, it's almost too much if that makes since. Still getting used to it and setting it up etc. Immediate thing I wish Airmail had is a "dark mode" but Spark doesn't have that either.

Before I could definitely declare Airmail a winner over Spark I need to spend more time with its iPad and MacOS apps. Still trying to figure out the plethora of iOS options LOL.

This may provide you more insight than I can at moment though:

http://lifehacker.com/iphone-email-showdown-spark-vs-airmail-1792225371
Thanks Blaine, I'll take a look at both Spark and Airmail then.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I completely understand. My work provides for a top shelf phone including a 128GB 7+. I just choose not to carry a work phone. Saves me the hassle

Wish that worked for me. My work doesn't provide me a phone, as much as I use it for work they should though 🤦🏼*♂️🤷🏼*♂️

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR