The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning 50K . Are we ready for iOS9 release today?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Good morning Spencer and I am ready but holding off until a week to make sure the bugs are few and I get a good D/L. It is the way I always do a major update like a new OS. Got to get through 34 updates just on my iPad first and then go to iPhone. Thank God I have none on my MBA. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning to everyone on 50K. Enjoy your new update if you are jumping on it today but do your updates first on your apps, I learned from the beta!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good morning Spencer and I am ready but holding off until a week to make sure the bugs are few and I get a good D/L. It is the way I always do a major update like a new OS. Got to get through 34 updates just on my iPad first and then go to iPhone. Thank God I have none on my MBA. :)

I'm seeing a iOS9.1 beta in the threads and I'm thinking that might be released shortly after iOS9.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm seeing a iOS9.1 beta in the threads and I'm thinking that might be released shortly after iOS9.

Hey Spence it was mentioned on iMore blog and 9 to 5 mac yesterday that it was already being released. Makes me wonder why?? so fast right after the public release of IOS 9.x.

Anyone else brave enough yet to D/L the new IOS? Also mention on 9 to 5 mac with screenshots showing a message that the D/L failed?? This is why me personally - I wait for a week to keep from pulling my hair out and since I shave my head smooth...LOL :) not much if any to pull out - Gosh I crack myself up!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This is a pretty interesting read. Handcuffs for a kid who tinkers with electronics...SMH...

First Click: Nerds unite in support of boy genius Ahmed Mohamed | The Verge
Hello WS!! Hey I don't know if this is the same and I am getting ready to read this but I read something very similar a few days ago and had the same SMH reaction you did.

EDIT: Added Comment
Different read but nonetheless a crazy article somewhat like the one I already read. Yes SMH also!!

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"That pleasure which is at once the most pure, the most elevating and the most intense, is derived, I maintain, from the contemplation of the beautiful."

--Edgar Allan Poe

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it's going to work or whether I'm going to fall flat on my face."

--Johnny Depp

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well, I went ahead and download iOS9 and I must say I LIKE IT

I am sticking with it being on my iPad Air at the moment as a guinea pig to see how that works, I know it is a bit different but does not seem all that much from 8.4.x. I typically wait about a week anyway just to let things clear up.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Friday afternoon to everyone on 50K and welcome to the weekend. Going to rain here this weekend but what the heck - It is still the weekend!! :yes::biggrin:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening 50K and Welcome to the WEEKEND . Looks like a GREAT WEEKEND weather wise for my area. .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442611646.527934.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442611657.759293.jpg

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I am sticking with it being on my iPad Air at the moment as a guinea pig to see how that works, I know it is a bit different but does not seem all that much from 8.4.x. I typically wait about a week anyway just to let things clear up.

I like the larger panels, back button, and the overall quickness along with the smoothness so far. Like anything new, it will take some time to get use to. There are a lot of little things that make it easier to navigate. I really like the update. It's almost like I got two new iPhones within a three month period

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting prepared for the FSU game tonight at 8PM on ESPN . They play Boston College in Alumni Stadium. I hope the Noles bring there "A" game. They need a good large margin victory to move up in the AP rankings. GO NOLES

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox