The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Worldspy....So what was the big news for Thursday or was it what James posted toadying Community Happenings with a new Mod TL at Windows Central? Congrats to the new but what happened to Laura?

I don't know. Why? She posted on AC yesterday.
She's not a Mod on WP anymore?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. Why? She posted on AC yesterday.
She's not a Mod on WP anymore?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
Well I was just curious because we are pretty good friends and talk alot on Twitter. I am only asking because of what James posted on the Community update about the new guy who was the Ambassador TL and now the new Mod TL and I DO know that Laura was and would have to say now NO!!. Have not heard from her so I am not sure. No biggie but just curious.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am guessing she is a MOD at AC and WC and looks like maybe gave up her TL title at WC... My guess. Either way a title means nothing as she is and always will be a terrific person IMHO!!!! She has always been a good friend. :)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"There's no evidence whatsoever that men are more rational than women. Both sexes seem to be equally irrational."

--Albert Ellis

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
ConGrats on your new iPhone 6 Jag, but I thought you was getting the 6s Plus?
I know Spence but thne more I played with the 6 the More comfortable I felt - Just one of those things and I am still happy for both of you on the 6+ you guys got.

PS I could not wait anymore...LOL considering what everyone is throwing out as a launchday, You guys were making me jealous...:yes::):cool::laughing:

Hey I was given a brand new Otterbox Defender 6+ case and holster and if anyone of you want it - Speak up and I will send it to you as i won't use it and have my Favorite Seidio case I bought for it and Zagg Screen Protector :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    939.4 KB · Views: 9

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I know Spence but thne more I played with the 6 the More comfortable I felt - Just one of those things and I am still happy for both of you on the 6+ you guys got.

Hey I was given a brand new Otterbox Defender 6+ case and holster and if anyone of you want it - Speak up and I will send it to you as i won't use it and have my Favorite Seidio case I bought for it and Zagg Screen Protector :)
http://forums.imore.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=89638&stc=1

Sure I will take it

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice