The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
After a day at the water park, the kid wanted noodles so I made them. Broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, spring onions, cabbage and garlic stir fried with thin noodles.
If you added some good healthy fish even w/o I could eat that kind of meal all week long for sure. Perfect blend of what I love along with some lemongrass & Ginger.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
If you added some good healthy fish even w/o I could eat that kind of meal all week long for sure. Perfect blend of what I love along with some lemongrass & Ginger.
I added ginger and green chili paste to our batch along with white pepper. The kid doesn't like spicy stuff.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone... Hey Spencer what is your vote on the 6 Plus purchase now instead of waiting for the S?

I would go for it. Get the 6Plus now and be HAPPY . If the release of last year's 6 Plus fiasco happens again you might not get the 6s Plus until January sometime.

Sent from my iPhone 6Plus

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would go for it. Get the 6Plus now and be HAPPY . If the release of last year's 6 Plus fiasco happens again you might not get the 6s Plus until January sometime.

Pro and con IMHO:
Pro: All you say is correct and would love to have Apple Pay! Con: The fiasco you mentioned. Do you know for sure what the "S" is suppose to improve over and difference from the plain Plus? I never did ask the Manager I know at the Apple Store and can't find any chat on iMore about it.
I will most likely get it and as I stated before - My mind and instinct will tell me as I am on my way to the store and have my mind made up when I hit the store door - If anything unsure at all I will wait! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Also next purchase after the phone regardless of when the purchase.... This Friday or Nov. if the "S" is released then I am w/o a doubt pulling the trigger on a Mac Book Air 256GB of flash storage and 8GB of memory. That WILL have to be ordered from Apple store online because they only come anywhere including an Apple Retail store with 4 GB of memory - Only $100.00 difference.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Rumor has the "s" version having a new type of aluminum for the frame, a better front facing camera, forced touch, a rose gold color, and enhanced fingerprint scanner. I think those are the main upgrades if I'm not mistaken.....RUMORED of course

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I thought you had gold? That is SG right? It looks like it. I have held it so much and most all of my friends have the plus and you mentioning how much you can handle the plus is what finally made me make up my mind. Go big or go home!!!!:rotfl::yes:

I had a Gold 5s, but decided to with the Space Gray 128gb 6 Plus with the Apple Product Leather case for much needed "GRIP" this time around. "GO BIG OR GO HOME" is right ...LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice