The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning all! We had some hairy weather last night too. Thunder, lightening and marble sized hail. :crying: I hate storms. Sunny and warm today which is always welcome. Gearing up for Senior Prom tomorrow night and Graduation on Saturday!

Have a happy hump day!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning everyone and hope everybody is well, No more dry mouth from drugs and no more rain storms for Laura. Happy 50K day and also Well you know...

hump-day.png

Enjoy the day! I have 3 days off and gonna do some fishing and long distance bicycle riding....:biggrin::cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
OH YEH!!!!.. Tell me you didn't... Did you and the wife both get 6 Plus's? You are like me and get everything together. I still have to wait until Nov when my 2 year runs out. I don't want to pay full retail something in my head that wont let me. :beer: One or 6 of these will help get over it...LOL

I can wait it out and who knows if something might come out new and if not I am sure a 6 plus will have my name on it.

Spence does it feel weird having so much bigger that what we have with the 5s? Let me know as it goes on how you like it and so forth and getting use to it. Thank you and good luck with them. :biggrin::yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Spencer I saw this on the web via my Twitter Timeline and thought of you. I figured you would get a real blast out of it. Hope you enjoy it!!!!!!:rotfl::laughing::yes:

Attachments

• CISUM3VUEAEirsF.jpg
    CISUM3VUEAEirsF.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 10

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Was excited about lunch today, veggie stir fry with noodles from the cafeteria but I was quite underwhelmed, couldn't even eat half of it:-(
Well, so I made it up by eating two really delicious macadamia nut, coconut flakes, chocolate chip cookies, those were delish!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
OH YEH!!!!.. Tell me you didn't... Did you and the wife both get 6 Plus's? You are like me and get everything together. I still have to wait until Nov when my 2 year runs out. I don't want to pay full retail something in my head that wont let me. :beer: One or 6 of these will help get over it...LOL

I can wait it out and who knows if something might come out new and if not I am sure a 6 plus will have my name on it.

Spence does it feel weird having so much bigger that what we have with the 5s? Let me know as it goes on how you like it and so forth and getting use to it. Thank you and good luck with them. :biggrin::yes:

To be honest, I don't miss my 5s at all. The size is perfect for my aging eyes (smile) and the 6Plus is well balanced which makes it easy to hold and operate.
My device was out of contract (paid full price upfront), but my Wife has to wait until Nov to upgrade and she wants the Gold 6. She was really KOOL about me getting a new iPhone without her...SMILE.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Was excited about lunch today, veggie stir fry with noodles from the cafeteria but I was quite underwhelmed, couldn't even eat half of it:-(
Well, so I made it up by eating two really delicious macadamia nut, coconut flakes, chocolate chip cookies, those were delish!
Sounds like a good healthy alternative to me...LOL :):laughing:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
To be honest, I don't miss my 5s at all. The size is perfect for my aging eyes (smile) and the 6Plus is well balanced which makes it easy to hold and operate.
My device was out of contract (paid full price upfront), but my Wife has to wait until Nov to upgrade and she wants the Gold 6. She was really KOOL about me getting a new iPhone without her...SMILE.
I remember you mentioned that is a post about a week ago, That was why I remembered you paid full price. Glad you got it and will most likely be the direction I will go in to with the aging eyes which I can relate to. LOL :)
Glad to hear you pulled the trigger, Did you get Space Gray?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site

I guess there is going to be a 5S listing in the Marketplace soon, then:)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
1fe30d6235e1a55711dcf05f13756c2c.jpg

The omelet was good.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site

But what about the meat? No steak, chicken, or fish? :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods