The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, have you ever seen a iMore bowl. I would like one to eat my Cap'n Crunch out of.
NO when they gave US before you became Ambassador and after I left WE all got the same as you and I have never seen a bowl.

My suggestion is email Michelle Haag and ask her as she sent out those packages or I still have plenty of stickers I can send you to place on a smooth bowl where they will stick if you want. Let me know.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just got back from a 20 mile bike ride on my favorite paved course from where I live to The Venice Fl Jetties where everyone hangs out.

Gonna watch the Indycar race in Toronto this afternoon and have this for lunch, Sitting in the fridge ready to go. Just have to put on more Olive oil!! :)

Attachments

• 174228975.jpg
    174228975.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Looks good also and Chai tea hot or Latte when I go to Starbucks has become a go to drink for me, I love the spicy taste!!

Starbucks chai is a nice flavored beverage but still not s good as the real deal. I used to make it at work every Thanksgiving week (Wednesday morning to be precise) and charge $1 for a big mug and then we would donate the money to a local charity. Good times indeed.

Maybe one of these days I'll post a video of the recipe or find one on You Tube.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Just got back from a 20 mile bike ride on my favorite paved course from where I live to The Venice Fl Jetties where everyone hangs out.

Gonna watch the Indycar race in Toronto this afternoon and have this for lunch, Sitting in the fridge ready to go. Just have to put on more Olive oil!! :)

I love Bufalo Mozzarella 😋

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
NO when they gave US before you became Ambassador and after I left WE all got the same as you and I have never seen a bowl.

My suggestion is email Michelle Haag and ask her as she sent out those packages or I still have plenty of stickers I can send you to place on a smooth bowl where they will stick if you want. Let me know.:)

Yeah, I have plenty of stickers. Was just curious if you've ever seen a iMore bowl. Thanks anyway:yes:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Looks GOOD, now I'm hungry again....THANKS a lot ....SMILE

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Starbucks chai is a nice flavored beverage but still not s good as the real deal. I used to make it at work every Thanksgiving week (Wednesday morning to be precise) and charge $1 for a big mug and then we would donate the money to a local charity. Good times indeed.

Maybe one of these days I'll post a video of the recipe or find one on You Tube.
I've made Chai at home. It was easier than I thought it would be.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Does iMore have any caps? WindowsCentral doesn't have caps. I'm not sure if CrackBerry has caps. I bought an AndroidCentral cap.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That is very cool.... I would suggest as I am sure another poster here will share my like for Starbucks and Chai and this person loves tea like I do, I like Oprah Teavana Chai tea at Starbucks because it has less sugar and really taste great.

Go online and look for either ORGANIC INDIA - A Vehicle of Consciousness bringing True Wellness to the world with Tulsi (Holy Basil) tea and organic herbal supplements. and their Chai Tulsi Hot tea in a box of tea bags....one of the best I ever tasted or Tazo Chai tea same way that you can buy in most grocery stores. Both of these are my favorites!!! :)
Thanks for your info as well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I love Bufalo Mozzarella 
Just finished my lunch I posted, Finishing up watching American Sniper on my Blu Ray and then the Indycar race coming on!

My lunch came out great and some good crusty toasted bread soaked up the juice and olive oil perfect... LOL :biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods