The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone and with the weekend here... It is great and lots of sports this weekend. We have a place here called Nathan Benderson Park.... Nathan Benderson Park Sarasota, FL
This is what is going on this weekend the Youth rowing with teams from all over the world, Just announced next year we will host the Olympic rowing trials which is cool!!
Sorry to be MIA but lots of work and arranging for a new 2nd ankle operation to take all the hardware out from the first and use my own stem cells to help cure my pain along with the rest of the surgery. :D

Looks like a few new posters so thank you very much for all your contributions trying to move my dream along that I had set up from the beginning. Just so you know it was 20K which we hit and everyone voted to make it 50K for the next goal. If we can get more people like we use to have we can do it. Thanks to everyone here who posts and have a wonderful weekend to all of you....:cool::beer::yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jag. Maybe I will give that a shot...SMILE
Hey Spencer good to see you my friend. Use egg whites that you know you can buy in a container in the grocery to coat them and then the crunch in a blender to get them good and ground up and just bake until done..... YUM<!!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone seen this opening video from this years WWDC and Apple? It is on the front page of our blog for iMore and very funny, Check it out.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
If only it would rain in CA every time I washed my car, I would do it every week so that we can get some relief from the drought! Actually due to the drought I have stopped washing the car altogether. But perhaps next week I will have to take it to the local car wash...it is looking really dirty.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If only it would rain in CA every time I washed my car, I would do it every week so that we can get some relief from the drought! Actually due to the drought I have stopped washing the car altogether. But perhaps next week I will have to take it to the local car wash...it is looking really dirty.
I know what you mean but with the constant rain we get like right now as I am writing this, Lucky I keep my car waxed as well so the dirt doesn't stick to my car, I just like a clean car!!!;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Enjoying an afternoon snack...
Looks real good from here.....;)
I am in Fla so I am 3 hrs ahead of you when you said afternoon snack i just had my evening one.:yes:
A bit of Hummus and whole grain crackers, I love Hummus!!
Well WS have a good day/evening. Gotta go so thanks for the contributions and keep posting. Glad you found us and have a good weekend!!!!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Looks real good from here.....;)
I am in Fla so I am 3 hrs ahead of you when you said afternoon snack i just had my evening one.:yes:
A bit of Hummus and whole grain crackers, I love Hummus!!
Well WS have a good day/evening. Gotta go so thanks for the contributions and keep posting. Glad you found us and have a good weekend!!!!

I love hummus and crackers too...
My friend made this for us...spinach, onion fritters with spicy tamarind sauce. The orange dish is a sweet mango dessert of some sort.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I hope you get more rain in CA and less rain in FL!

We're getting rain here in OH today, a lot of it actually.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA too but it's end of the school year crazies and a graduate to boot! For the next week we have to get through Regents Exams and Finals which are harder on the parents. LOL

Looking at all this food is making me hungry so I'm going to get my husband to go out and get me a bagel. Hope the weekend is a good one and everybody has some fun! :)

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73