The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. It's snowing again and they've already called for a two hour delay start for school tomorrow. 😕. Ugh.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm just done with this winter. We got about 6 inches last night and they are talking about something tomorrow night and then again on Thursday. Who the heck do I have to talk to about getting all this to stop? LOL

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day today. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Yep, same here, have another 8 inches on the ground. Saying by Friday we are going to brake all time record for snow.

March isn't starting any better. It snowed today here. :(

I'm just done with this winter. We got about 6 inches last night and they are talking about something tomorrow night and then again on Thursday. Who the heck do I have to talk to about getting all this to stop? LOL

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day today. :)
Boy! ALL you guys are really getting hammered with cold weather and snow... I almost feel guilty living in Florida.... Almost! lol

Stay warm and safe you all. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone at 50K. WOW! some of you guys like Laura and Taz stay up early in the morning. I know Taz works at night but Laura? Oh well I am sound asleep at that time. Have a great day everyone for a Monday.:)