The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning 50k..... Looks like a great day ahead
c68313cf661d139c06551c39b8d6ef4b.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!!!! Total insanity here.
Hope you guys are doing well. Looking at possible snow tomorrow after hitting near 50 today.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning Janey and hope all is going well. That leg should just about be mended now yes??

Hey Jag! Leg is on the mend and almost there. Had a CT scan and things are healed. He said 6 more months and I will be as back to normal (relative term, I know) as I'm going to get. Thanks for thinking of me. 😀

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys!!!! Total insanity here.
Hope you guys are doing well. Looking at possible snow tomorrow after hitting near 50 today.

Here too! This is just crazy weather lately. What a strange winter we are having.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Here too! This is just crazy weather lately. What a strange winter we are having.

Just when I'd bought four cute cotton sweaters. Nautical stripey kind of things just right for cropped jeans and my cute red Keds.

Now here come the BIG wool sweater and the ugly a** Uggs all over again.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jag! Leg is on the mend and almost there. Had a CT scan and things are healed. He said 6 more months and I will be as back to normal (relative term, I know) as I'm going to get. Thanks for thinking of me. 
You're most welcome Janey, Am very happy to hear about the leg and getting there on the mend as you say. Sorry you have to wait that long but that was me too with my ankle and still 8 years later have small bouts although totally mended when weather takes a turn mainly cold like this month. You learn to live with these things. Oh Well!! :)

I heard if you make plenty of latkes it helps you and also ME - Ooops I mean everyone else but can't hurt...LOL :laughing: Well you stay warm and well and have a good upcoming weekend. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR