The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Monday Morning to everyone on 50K. Have a great day. My Cowboys finished the season 12-4 and Eastern Div. Champs, They play the Lions next Sun. Demarco Murray is the NFL rushing Champ. Broke Emmitts single season record and Dez Bryant broke the team record for TD catches. Congrats to them and I almost wish they were playing in Detroit since they were 8-0 on the road.

Today is also root canal today which I am not looking forward to with other procedures to follow. Oh well that is my day and as I said - Everyone enjoy yours and Happy New Years coming this week!! :):yes:

Last edited:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone! I haven't gotten dressed for the past two days so I think we should start a pajama club here. LOL Today though I have to get dressed :(. It was fun while it lasted. Hope everyone has a great day. :biggrin:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good morning everyone! I haven't gotten dressed for the past two days so I think we should start a pajama club here. LOL Today though I have to get dressed :(. It was fun while it lasted. Hope everyone has a great day. :biggrin:

Good Morning 50K....Same here Janey....LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Jag and 50K.....ENJOY the most non productive week of the year.....SMILE
Good day to you Spencer and Good Morning Now. I sure agree with you on the least productive week as we are dead which gives me a rest and still get paid! :) Enjoy the upcoming bowl games and of course NFL.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
OH Janey you had me worried until you said still wearing PJs... lol :) Anyway you have a great day too as well as a wonderful New Year!:yes::biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning 50K! Happy Hump day and New Years Eve. Looking forward to Bowl Games tomorrow for sure so goof off day! lol :)
Hope all of you have a safe and wonderful New Year and prosperous 2015.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
7e6edaae73b5d50363b3670aa40bddfb.jpg

Sent from my Gold iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Happy New Year everyone! Ok I'm a day late, but I've lost track of time. LOL

Have a great day today. :)
Back at ya Janey... Never too late to say Happy New Year except in July...LOL :) but anyway you have a good day too and hope the leg is on the mend now almost totally healed up. Have a great 2015! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to all you 50Kers and hope all of you have a great weekend. Shocking games yesterday and have a feeling it will be like that Sat and Sun.
Just hope the Cowboys represent and win! :) Take care all.