The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Friday to all my friends here in 50K and have an even better weekend. Hope you get to do everything you want! Take care and be safe! :biggrin::yes:

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
S4, but I had to swap out for a refurb because my charge port got damaged, and the replacement has a camera and signal issue, apparently in the SIM card tray for LTE. I've never seen so many red X's in my time using a phone.

I didn't like the S series devices. Only the Note series.

Someone is spamming out CB...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416064473.539738.jpg

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! Cold and sunny today and tonight it will be cold and dark. LOL. The hubs and I are going out to dinner with friends tonight and there will be wine being consumed!

Enjoy the evening! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Definitely trying to. I'm home this weekend, so getting stuff done that needs to be squared away, like a phone swap because my camera went snafu.

Good day BK, Long time as you must be doing a lot of OTR trucking these days so it is good to see you. Happy Holidays my old friend! ")

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Afternoon 50kers, who's ready for some football.

Good day Taz, Good to see you.. I had a good share of College yesterday and all the teams I wanted won especially FSU even if Miami played well, Even though the Cowboys have a BYE this week, There are many good games I'll have on. Have a great day Sir!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone and Happy Saturday! Cold and sunny today and tonight it will be cold and dark. LOL. The hubs and I are going out to dinner with friends tonight and there will be wine being consumed!

Enjoy the evening! :)

Happy late Sat to ya Janey, Hope you are doing well and have a great Sunday! :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good day Taz, Good to see you.. I had a good share of College yesterday and all the teams I wanted won especially FSU even if Miami played well, Even though the Cowboys have a BYE this week, There are many good games I'll have on. Have a great day Sir!!

You also, Patriots are not on till 8;30 tonight, so I will be hunting through the channels looking for a great game.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
You also, Patriots are not on till 8;30 tonight, so I will be hunting through the channels looking for a great game.

Me too the same channel surfing... I just hope they don't have the Bucs on here since it is our local team even though Tampa is an hour away. I will be watching the Pats tonight.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR