The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
How are you doing, good afternoon.

Hey! Thanks for asking, i'm doing fine, living like a prince with my pizza and a glass of bitter lemon in a lovely tiny house :)
Enjoying my last free time before i got to work tomorrow in the early morning.

How about you Taz?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning! Rainy and cool day here so I plan on staying inside...like I've been for the past 4 months! LOL

Hope everyone has a great day today. :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

I read about that! Thankfully it's not going to be as bad for me as those more western US peoples. Night times will be a bit chilly here, but that's what blankets are for. LOL. They are forecasting a winter here that will be about average overall in temps, but above average in snowfall. They are also predicting that that the weather will be very changeable. One week cold and stormy and the next warmer and nice. I just hope we don't miss too many school days. :straight-face:

Hope everyone has a great Friday! :biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to ALL of my fellow 50Kers and hope all of you have a great weekend!!! :) Mine will be filled with College and Pro Football!!!!

Hello to you Laura all the way over in Windows land... LOL!!! Hope you have a great weekend and stay warm.:cool:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning to ALL of my fellow 50Kers and hope all of you have a great weekend!!! :) Mine will be filled with College and Pro Football!!!!

Hello to you Laura all the way over in Windows land... LOL!!! Hope you have a great weekend and stay warm.:cool:

Have a great weekend Jag! 😊

My Browns already played yesterday and did way better than I would've thought.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR