The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just checking in and seeing what's exciting. My son and husband are on a college visit so I'm waiting for them to come home to hear how it went. I lead such an exciting life! LOL ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone! Just checking in and seeing what's exciting. My son and husband are on a college visit so I'm waiting for them to come home to hear how it went. I lead such an exciting life! LOL ;)
That is a big deal Janey since he will be leaving home...:p BTW how are you and the leg doing? Hope you have a good week.:cool:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

Visiting collages is a very big deal, but empty nest is hard. how you feel.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Any of you guys going to watch the Monday night game? Also how do you feel about Mississippi St. leaping over FSU for the number 1 spot in AP pole for college?
I will watch some of the game - If it is good!! lol

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey Taz and Jag...it's been an experience for sure! He is looking at Hofstra University today. It is close and my husband is an alumnus there so we're hoping that maybe he will have an edge with that. And no empty nest yet. Next up to ship out is a 14 year old girl. College trips with her will be interesting to say the least.

It's funny that I don't remember doing any college trips with my parents. I guess I blocked it all out! LOL :rotfl:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Taz and Jag...it's been an experience for sure! He is looking at Hofstra University today. It is close and my husband is an alumnus there so we're hoping that maybe he will have an edge with that. And no empty nest yet. Next up to ship out is a 14 year old girl. College trips with her will be interesting to say the least.

It's funny that I don't remember doing any college trips with my parents. I guess I blocked it all out! LOL :rotfl:

I wish you all the luck, I remember my daughters teen years, yea that was no fun.lol

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Sounds great Janey and Hofstra is a great school. I am sure if he gets in and accepts he will get a good education...Me I went and graduated from Arizona State University myself... The Sun Devils! Good luck to him and hope you are on the mend and feeling better today.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone in 50K land... Hope all of you have great Tuesday and enjoy your day no matter what. Good game and a SF blowout!
It poured rain for over an hour very hard last night here so I settled in and watched the game in between the Voice and Dancing with the Stars... Love the Pros and what they are going to wear... Always entertaining...lol:biggrin:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR