The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Of course sports, its a must. on vacation next week, so its going to be a lot of R&R. I hope. how about you.
Like I said... Everything is good on my end and vac already taken this year. I am looking forward to my New England vacation I told you about next year.
Hope you enjoy yourself, Going anywhere?

This weekend for me is all about cycling and lots of College and Pro football.:)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Like I said... Everything is good on my end and vac already taken this year. I am looking forward to my New England vacation I told you about next year.
Hope you enjoy yourself, Going anywhere?

This weekend for me is all about cycling and lots of College and Pro football.:)

Going to the cape for a few days, and of course as much sports as I can fit in.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Going to the cape for a few days, and of course as much sports as I can fit in.
Hey that is good... I suppose Mattapoisette where my cousin and wife live are near the Cape he lives on a beautiful lake and has a seaplane. Glad you are getting away and can't wait for next years vacation there.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50K and hope everyone has a great day and even better weekend. Hey Jayne hope you are feeling better today!
Have fun everyone this weekend, Our weather is great this weekend.:cool:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi Janey, how you feeling.

Doing ok...ish. Lol. It's been a long road and at this point I need it to be over! I started partial weight bearing like I mentioned before and am now up to 75%. It's not fun at all. It's a good thing I have a high tolerance for pain.

It's a rainy day here today which is not good. Need sunshine!!

Have a good weekend everyone! 😀

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Doing ok...ish. Lol. It's been a long road and at this point I need it to be over! I started partial weight bearing like I mentioned before and am now up to 75%. It's not fun at all. It's a good thing I have a high tolerance for pain.

It's a rainy day here today which is not good. Need sunshine!!

Have a good weekend everyone! ��

Up to 75% is good, getting there. sorry about the pain. Its also raining here, was looking forward to a nice weekend. well maybe tomorrow.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Happy Sunday, 50kers, have a great day.
You Spencer and Janey and everyone else in 50K as well Taz. College football yesterday was great and my Noles won, Now I need the Cowboys to play their best all season to beat the Seahawks today. I can only pray. Hope all of you have a great day!:)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods