The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50kers, hows your weekend going.
Weekend is going great Taz - Except for all our rain!
Good Morning Taz and 50K
Good morning to you spencer and Taz and the rest of 50K. Hope all of you have a good Sunday and getting ready to watch NFL. My Seminoles won yesterday and my 'boys will be on Sunday night FB against the Saints. Rooting for the 'boys to take it to the Saints.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Re: The iMore 20K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Good afternoon everyone :)
Somebody is enjoying some iOS 8 apps or games that i didn't discovered yet ?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jag, my teams on Monday night this, so just kickin back and watching other games. Nice.
Taz my friend did the Pats run into a Buzz Saw on Mon night with the Chiefs or what?
I loved the way my Cowboys played from start to finish...Finally a complete game. ;)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning Taz and spencer and the rest of the die hard 50kers who have stayed. Thanks again and I hope all of you have a great day!! :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA but lots of stuff going on and I just haven't been online much. I had surgery on my leg 7/1 and have been non weightbearing since. Spending the summer with a broken leg has really sucked and was really depressing. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so I'm popping in to say hello. :)

Hope everyone has been doing well!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA but lots of stuff going on and I just haven't been online much. I had surgery on my leg 7/1 and have been non weightbearing since. Spending the summer with a broken leg has really sucked and was really depressing. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so I'm popping in to say hello. :)

Hope everyone has been doing well!

Hi Janney, sorry to hear about the leg. Hope everything works out. Glad to back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen