The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone.
Good evening Taz...Just a quick hello. Sad not to be posting in the thread I started but had a bit of a hospital stay in now taking it easy recouping and catching up at work. Hope you have a good weekend and HELLO to all the rest of you still posting here. Take care and thank you.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening Taz...Just a quick hello. Sad not to be posting in the thread I started but had a bit of a hospital stay in now taking it easy recouping and catching up at work. Hope you have a good weekend and HELLO to all the rest of you still posting here. Take care and thank you.

Hey Jag, get well soon.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

What happened? Get better soon!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Get better soon, Jag!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro