The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo!!! My 5S sold last night for $650! But after all the fees, I pocketed $605. That's okay, though, I'm quite happy with that and I think it was a pretty great deal for the buyer as well.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Prince, my inbox keeps getting full so I thought I'd just say it here, but when you PM'ed me and asked if it had any remaining cases, was it because you wanted one? Because I just found the best case that I had for the 5S (probably the best case I've ever had, period) and had totally forgotten about. It wasn't in the listing because when I got my Zagg Glass, this case wasn't compatible because it has a tiny lip for extra protection and it pushed up the sides of the Glass but it worked perfectly with my normal screen protector prior to getting the Glass. It's an Incipio EDGE in Ultraviolet Blue and I absolutely love it, so if you want it, it's all yours. And you don't need to pay me for the case or for shipping. USPS Priority is just a couple bucks so it's no big deal. I'd rather send it to you so that you can enjoy it rather than leaving it here to collect dust because it's way too nice for that.

IncipioEDGEBlueiPhone5S_zps1bf87481.png

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
No I just wanted to see if you needed to modify the ad. I appreciate the offer but I'm fine with the case I have. Thanks Jake!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo!!! My 5S sold last night for $650! But after all the fees, I pocketed $605. That's okay, though, I'm quite happy with that and I think it was a pretty great deal for the buyer as well.
Congrats to you Jake and as long as you are happy, That is what counts. I am happy for you.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening to everyone in 50K. Sorry it is so late today in greeting all of you but is was a very busy day so please excuse me. I hope everyone of you are doing well and I miss the majority of my posting here and not as much. Oh well. When I can.

Have a good evening to all and will try and say hello tomorrow at a more resonable time and also even though I did say it, Congrats again Jake on your sale. Sounds like you both got a good deal.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good evening to everyone in 50K. Sorry it is so late today in greeting all of you but is was a very busy day so please excuse me. I hope everyone of you are doing well and I miss the majority of my posting here and not as much. Oh well. When I can.

Have a good evening to all and will try and say hello tomorrow at a more resonable time and also even though I did say it, Congrats again Jake on your sale. Sounds like you both got a good deal.

Good evening Jag!

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Congrats to you Jake and as long as you are happy, That is what counts. I am happy for you.:)

Thank you very much, Jag! Do you happen to want the case that I have left over? No payment required, I'd be happy to send it to you on my dime if you'd like to have it. I just want someone to enjoy it as much as I did.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR