The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone. Just wanted to say hi and hope you all are having a good weekend. Well take care and hope to talk to you again soon.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Thanks, I really missed Qi charging after I had the DNA, but unfortunately the cover adds a little heft to the S5, but it's not too bad once you get used to it.

But, what do you think the odds are that the 6 will come in a darker color?

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.

I'd say pretty slim since Slate Gray is brand new. I'd guess that they'll ride it out for the next couple years. On the topic of the iPhone 6, I think I've again changed my mind and will probably get one at launch and just switch back and forth. Although, I was always going to get one, but I had planned on returning it - I just wanted to give it a try; but now I think I'm gonna keep it and use both the iPhone and Galaxy S5. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I really missed Qi charging after I had the DNA, but unfortunately the cover adds a little heft to the S5, but it's not too bad once you get used to it.

I'd say pretty slim since Slate Gray is brand new. I'd guess that they'll ride it out for the next couple years. On the topic of the iPhone 6, I think I've again changed my mind and will probably get one at launch and just switch back and forth. Although, I was always going to get one, but I had planned on returning it - I just wanted to give it a try; but now I think I'm gonna keep it and use both the iPhone and Galaxy S5. :)

That sounds cool! It's always nice to have more gadgets. 😎

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning all the 50Kers. Have a pleasant Sunday and enjoy yourselves. Hi Taz and pr1nce and the rest of you all. I miss talking to you on a steady basis. Oh well. Take care all. Hi also Laura and Jake. Hope you are feeling better Jake. :)