The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Evening 50kers, busy day and back at work for another 12, hope everyone has had a great day.

You must have read my mind and you see. I posted where I just asked pr1nce I had not seen you all day and hoped all was good.

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like we all do. News said mid country all the way to Maine for all kinds of rain and everything in between.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well Jake all I can say if something like that and your outlook is the way it is I give you a lot of credit for going thru it by taking a powerful pain pill and I know from experience that if taken as needed for pain they do work. They did for me too. Trouble Is Drs. Give it to you and take it away not realizing how much that can hurt you.
My gf is a registered physician asst. as well as a registered operating room tech who works for a very large orthopedic firm and works for one particular surgeon as his asst. in the office and OR and she tells me how much these post surgery patients keep coming back for more pain meds because now they have to keep using them.

Thank you, Jag, I really appreciate that. I don't think my doctor will stop giving them to me because he really understands as I've been dealing with this my whole life and with him for 8 years. The only issue so far has been insurance deciding that they didn't want to pay for it anymore. They like to screw with people's health for fun. But I can't even tell you how much I look forward to the day that I'll no longer need most of my medications. One day it'll happen and I'll be able to work and do all the things I want to do in life. Until then, I just have to deal with a little bit of stuff and keep looking ahead to better days. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice