The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
But if I jailbreak my 5s after I get my 6 then I can play and learn safely without risking my day to day with my primary device....no???

Talk to me baby!!!!:kiss:
Lil there are a great many things to JBing your phone and in some cases for certain people it is the right thing to do and it might be for you. Well here I go again so I hope I don't get in trouble...LOL Yoiu have limited knowledge of doing this and to do it with a 5S I personally would not.

Many Developers when doing a JB or tweaking and building new apps will buy an iPod touch to do it because it cost little money and a good device to practice.

Also you are right about what you asked in your original question here, I just wanted to add that to it.

I am not telling you not to do it, Just know what you are getting into, Spend time in that section and talk to others in here and ask how they feel.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Lil there are a great many things to JBing your phone and in some cases for certain people it is the right thing to do and it might be for you. Well here I go again so I hope I don't get in trouble...LOL Yoiu have limited knowledge of doing this and to do it with a 5S I personally would not.

Many Developers when doing a JB or tweaking and building new apps will buy an iPod touch to do it because it cost little money and a good device to practice.

I am not telling you not to do it, Just know what you are getting into, Spend time in that section and talk to others in here and ask how they feel.

Ah!!!! OK I get you!!! OK that's something to think about.

Thanks, love!:big-hug:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey buddy what's going on with you. The 4th I am closed so cycling all day but on for the weekend...lol Like you. Hope you have some time with the family. :)

After the double at work, will be off till Sunday night. We are are supposed to get about 4 inches of rain tomorrow, so will have to put off the 4th to the 5th. But it's all good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
After the double at work, will be off till Sunday night. We are are supposed to get about 4 inches of rain tomorrow, so will have to put off the 4th to the 5th. But it's all good.

Hey whatever works right? Been there here before having to that. Gonna try for a personal best cycle ride on the 4th with 2 friends. Going for 60 miles through 3 cities. Hope you have light shifts at work.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey whatever works right? Been there here before having to that. Gonna try for a personal best cycle ride on the 4th with 2 friends. Going for 60 miles through 3 cities. Hope you have light shifts at work.

3 cities, 60 miles, that's a work out, hope it's not to warm out there. Tonight shouldn't be to bad (I hope), now what ever night they are planning for the 4th is different story. But I will be off.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
3 cities, 60 miles, that's a work out, hope it's not to warm out there. Tonight shouldn't be to bad (I hope), now what ever night they are planning for the 4th is different story. But I will be off.

7 AM tomorrow morning we are leaving and hitting Longboat Key, Anna Maria Island And Sarasota all along the Gulf Of Mexico.... Very humid and beautiful all on the water.....Well taking off to go home so have a good one all of you and stay safe.:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Taz where we are going tomorrow. They look alike because they run right into each other from Longboat Key to Anna maria Island, No place like it, Where all the wealthy people live...LOLdownload.jpgdownload (1).jpg

Anna Maria Island:

download (2).jpgimages4.jpg

Hope you enjoy looking at where we get to ride.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods