The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
WOW prince are you OK!?!? Just got home and saw this

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

We're all good. Just lots of wind, rain and some lightning. There saying on TV to look out for downed power lines. It's still raining. The sirens went off because they thought a funnel cloud was spotted and because the winds were so intense.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
@pr1nce I thought you might like to see this as I am sure you already did since it happened in Illinois but anyway here it is just in case.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK8rJNPz328

This is the short story on it:

Video: Truck driver honks at cop until he pulls over, calls him out for unsafe driving | FOX13Now.com

I hadn't seen that. I'll tell you what happened to me a few weeks ago. I was driving on a two lane road with a friend of mine when I saw a police car crossing the lane. The cop was drinking coffee and crossed the line. I honked my horn and he swerved back into his lane.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
We're all good. Just lots of wind, rain and some lightning. There saying on TV to look out for downed power lines. It's still raining. The sirens went off because they thought a funnel cloud was spotted and because the winds were so intense.

I can handle hurricanes and earthquakes. I cannot handle tornadoes. Be careful!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I would rather deal with tornados.

I'm just glad you and your family are safe. We've had a few tornado scares, one very real that ripped apart the barn next door and scattered the pieces in their field - and they're not fun. If there are still more coming, just stay safe.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't seen that. I'll tell you what happened to me a few weeks ago. I was driving on a two lane road with a friend of mine when I saw a police car crossing the lane. The cop was drinking coffee and crossed the line. I honked my horn and he swerved back into his lane.
This has been on our news here for several days and now on You Tube! I thought you might enjoy it.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm just glad you and your family are safe. We've had a few tornado scares, one very real that ripped apart the barn next door and scattered the pieces in their field - and they're not fun. If there are still more coming, just stay safe.

Good evening Jake. How are you doing?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR