The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Taz, Laura, Carlos, pr1nce, qbnkelt glad you are feeling a bit better, Sept., Good Morning and the rest of the the 50Kers as I am sure I missed someone. Have a good Friday to everyone. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to let whoever would like to know that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine. Hopefully someone will take over this forum and keep it going as it was meant to be.

I wish the Ambassador team much luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.

Last edited:

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This will be my last post in this forum and more than likely the rest of the forum as well but I just wanted to let whoever cares that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine.

I wish the Ambassador team muck luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.

Bye, Jag. It's a shame you're leaving. I hope everything will go well for you in your life. Take care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This may be my last post in this forum and more than likely very little in the rest of the forum as well but I just wanted to let whoever would like to know that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine. Hopefully someone will take over this forum and keep it going as it was meant to be.

I wish the Ambassador team muck luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.

What is going on? I'll be in touch.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Still morning here. Good afternoon Jake!

The good morning! How's it going today?

I just wanted to let whoever would like to know that I just called D and Resigned my position as Ambassador at iMore. There are quite a number of reasons for this which I will not get into. It was nice knowing the ones I had fun with here. If you care to stay in touch you know how to reach me and to those that don't that is fine. Hopefully someone will take over this forum and keep it going as it was meant to be.

I wish the Ambassador team much luck and hope that all works as the Senior people hope. With that said Goodbye everyone and have a a good Friday.

Sorry to hear this, hope all is okay.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for all the great work you've done Jan, and please don't be a stranger here! 😊

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW