The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Your physical will be fine. I need to schedule a doctors appointment as well. When your our age you gotta do what you gotta do. A friend of mine has a good saying. He says "it beats the alternative." So true. Have a good evening. :)
Amen to that like I mentioned a good female friend of mine says. Get those physicals every year like i have every year because as she told me.... We don't get a do over! how right that is. Thank you for your thoughts my friend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Even though I have to work half days on the weekend - 4 hours at least it still gives me plenty of time to go out and do what I want.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon Taz and pr1nce and my day has been doing good. Went for a short ride this morning, Wasn't feeling it that much today and then had my physical. The normal physical and guys you know what I mean went fine but he could see the agony and joint pain I was concerned about so he drew a lot of blood for testing and ordered X-rays on my shoulders and sent me to see one of their rheumatalogist thinking that it could be something more so We shall see. Not looking forward to it but I have to do what he wants me to do.

Anyway I hope the both of you are doing good yourselves and have a good evening.:)

Last edited:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon Taz and pr1nce and my day has been doing good. Went for a short ride this morning, Wasn't feeling it that much today and then had my physical. The normal physical and guys you know what I mean went fine but he could see the agony and joint pain I was concerned about so he drew a lot of blood for resting and ordered X-rays on my shoulders and sent me to see one of their rheumatalogist thinking that it could be something more so We shall see. Not looking forward to it but I have to do what he wants me to do.

Anyway I hope the both of you are doing good yourselves and have a good evening.:)

Evening Jag, hang in there bud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2