The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It's been good. Glad it's almost over though.
Got ya, What ya been doing? Anyway like you said it's almost over. have my Annual Physical tomorrow in the afternoon and a few things have me worried that has been going on for some time so we shall see and since we are the same age is a few months that gets rounded off...LOL :) I don't feel it but you know never as good as I take care of myself and for gosh sakes, You never know.Anyway it is what it is and like a good friend just told me...We don't get a do over so we have to make the best of it and move on and she is right. Well maybe I will talk to you later my friend. Take care pr1nce.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Got ya, What ya been doing? Anyway like you said it's almost over. have my Annual Physical tomorrow in the afternoon and a few things have me worried that has been going on for some time so we shall see and since we are the same age is a few months that gets rounded off...LOL :) I don't feel it but you know never as good as I take care of myself and for gosh sakes, You never know.Anyway it is what it is and like a good friend just told me...We don't get a do over so we have to make the best of it and move on and she is right. Well maybe I will talk to you later my friend. Take care pr1nce.

Your physical will be fine. I need to schedule a doctors appointment as well. When your our age you gotta do what you gotta do. A friend of mine has a good saying. He says "it beats the alternative." So true. Have a good evening. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Have seen you and a few others at Connectedly so that is cool. I have had James but up Cyclers Corner for me under Health and Fitness. I have made the majority of the threads to get them started and with the help of the other guys there of which are inviting and helpful and cycler's big time like me it has been coming along good. One lives in Austraila and the other in New Zealand.
You should check it out if you are into that like we are. Anyway take care again and see ya later.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
evening Jag, we are here for you my friend, praying everything will be fine.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
evening Jag, we are here for you my friend, praying everything will be fine.
Well I truly do appreciate you saying such kinds words. Helps to ease things when people you have become friends with like in the manner we have through this forum, So it means a good deal that you care enough to say that. I know you mean it. Just a few words means a lot to me. Anyway enough boredom Taz for now. Thank you the same and I will let you know.

So anything exciting your way going on ? Seems like everyone's weather for the most part has been outstanding, I know ours has except for humidity. Hey I'll take it. it just means more riding and enjoying. hope you have some fun planned for your weekend. Well gonna run for now so hope to catch up a bit later my friend.:) Thank you again Taz.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Well I truly do appreciate you saying such kinds words. Helps to ease things when people you have become friends with like in the manner we have through this forum, So it means a good deal that you care enough to say that. I know you mean it. Just a few words means a lot to me. Anyway enough boredom Taz for now. Thank you the same and I will let you know.

So anything exciting your way going on ? Seems like everyone's weather for the most part has been outstanding, I know ours has except for humidity. Hey I'll take it. it just means more riding and enjoying. hope you have some fun planned for your weekend. Well gonna run for now so hope to catch up a bit later my friend.:) Thank you again Taz.

It's warming up, humidity is starting to come back. But hey it's summer, lol.
Not much else, just work tonight and looking forward to the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox