The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well good evening all. Sorry I have not been around. I have bee totally busy and have not felt good at all All day today. Don't know what has come up all of sudden and I am glad my annual physical is Wed so I hope to find out then what has been going on.
Anyway I hope everyone is doing well and that all of you have a good evening.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well good evening all. Sorry I have not been around. I have bee totally busy and have not felt good at all All day today. Don't know what has come up all of sudden and I am glad my annual physical is Wed so I hope to find out then what has been going on.

Good evening Jag! Hope you feel better soon.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to hear, hope you feel better soon.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
It's never easy to lose. My daughters team has won a lot of games since they were In 4th grade. Now they're playing some better quality teams from around the state. It will make them better in the long run. The summer league is less pressure.

I never even knew there is summer basketball.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

Hope you're feeling better soon Jag! :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Most high schools in Illinois play in a summer league. Coaches are allowed so many hours to work with their teams during the summer. They do the same thing with football.

I wish more area's were like that, give the kids more to do during the summer.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It does they might practice once or twice per week and have usually one or sometimes two games per week. The league is only 4-5 weeks long.

4 - 5 weeks sounds perfect, it gives them something healthy to do, and yet leaves sometime to make other plans.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh