The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi folks, hope everyone has a great weekend. I had a delicious omelet for breakfast.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

It sure does look good. Love good ome lets even egg white omelets with lots of Vegs in it. Well you have a great day and hope you have some fun.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
To nice to hang around the house.

You're right but I just feel like hanging out and be lazy today just like normal. Lol
Melissa is coming over and we Are going for dinner now hold on. It it is a new seafood place not new but new to us. The Lazy Lobster. Can't wait.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
You're right but I just feel like hanging out and be lazy today just like normal. Lol
Melissa is coming over and we Are going for dinner now hold on. It it is a new seafood place not new but new to us. The Lazy Lobster. Can't wait.

Yum, enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well everyone have a good evening and a better tomorrow. The weather is going to be great. Gonna work my half day. Go was my new car. Her first and washing which I what I do and the try and go for a bike ride if not too hot that time of the day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
@Jake. Va is winning 4-1 and it is a. Elimination game if they win they play Mon night in the finals. This is a good game and is I. The 7th inning.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Well Jake I am happy to hear you are feeling a bit better and you know one of these days you are going to have it tended to medically. The right way. There are a lot of sports and was watching the same game. Anyway take care and rest up. Let me know who wins.

Thank you. I'm hoping one day they'll be able to fix me right up!

@Jake. Va is winning 4-1 and it is a. Elimination game if they win they play Mon night in the finals. This is a good game and is I. The 7th inning.

They won!!! :yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone when you wake up and show up with that big pot of coffee and plenty pf mugs. :) Hope you all have a great Sunday!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning 50k! I'm at UIC for a basketball tournament with my wife and daughter today. She has three games this morning and afternoon. Talk to you all later.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal