The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello, friends! :)

Hello Jake

Hey, Carlos!

Good afternoon, Jake. How are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi! I'm doing pretty well, Thatgirl, thanks! How about you?

Good afternoon Jake!

Afternoon, Prince!

Good Jake,

Hello, Taz!

Good afternoon Jake... You sleeping too or just getting here?? :)

Hey, Jag! I've been hibernating. Had some rough days but yesterday I felt better than I've felt in a long time. Today it's leveled out so I can't complain. :)

Plus, so many sports to watch! Our local baseball team (University Of Virginia) is in the World Series, so I've been glued to the TV as we take down Ole Miss! :yes:

Hey 50k!!!! I've been pretty busy at work lately, so I'll be around sporadically...Hope all is well:)

Hey Nikki! Love your new avatar, you look great.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks, hope everyone has a great weekend. I had a delicious omelet for breakfast.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20140621_12_33_20_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140621_12_33_20_Pro.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 7

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone. Hope all of you are having a nice and peaceful day and relaxing as well. So slow even around the house I am watching Police Academy Citizen on Patrol. Smh. What a way to spend my day in such beautiful weather huh?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone. Hope all of you are having a nice and peaceful day and relaxing as well. So slow even around the house I am watching Police Academy Citizen on Patrol. Smh. What a way to spend my day in such beautiful weather huh?

I agree I haven't left the house either just being lazy but my girl will be home in a minute so I better get the laundry going

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Good afternoon Jag!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello, friends! :)

Hey, Carlos!

Hi! I'm doing pretty well, Thatgirl, thanks! How about you?

Afternoon, Prince!

Hello, Taz!

Hey, Jag! I've been hibernating. Had some rough days but yesterday I felt better than I've felt in a long time. Today it's leveled out so I can't complain. :)

Plus, so many sports to watch! Our local baseball team (University Of Virginia) is in the World Series, so I've been glued to the TV as we take down Ole Miss! :yes:

Hey Nikki! Love your new avatar, you look great.

Well Jake I am happy to hear you are feeling a bit better and you know one of these days you are going to have it tended to medically. The right way. There are a lot of sports and was watching the same game. Anyway take care and rest up. Let me know who wins.