The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Actually it's been a very nice evening! Going to make a few more World Cup wallpapers.
Sounds like you had a amazing dinner!
Italian food for us tonight then a nice BBQ tomorrow.
How is your sons DJ business going?

It was a nice day with my in-laws and dinner was awesome.

My sons DJ business is great. He's booked for three more gigs this summer and I expect that he'll be doing plenty of homecomings and parties this fall. The whole family is helping him out. My wife is managing his biz, my daughter is handling his social media and I'm promoting his biz. Can you believe it, He's been out of school a month and we're working for him!! It's all good though. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I heard something that Marc Trestman, the Chicago Bears head coach said the other day that I think really applies in a lot of households. He said, the best dad I know is my wife. This is so true for many reasons. Even in our home when I've been away for work my wife has always been there for our kids and been amazing. I'm home much more now, but you don't realize how much this happens.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
You have some very nice wallopers in your World Cup thread,thank you for sharing them.
and yum on the Italian food.

Good Morning Taz. Aww you're welcome on the World Cup wallpapers. The one comment the guy left about not bad for an American was hysterical!! I loved it. Made me laugh outloud :)
Ohhh double yum on Italian food!