The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hey been spending a bit of time getting to know Connectdly our new forum and it is actually while a bit slow I see potential and I think it is going to be pretty cool. Lots of people we all know from all over like rich (PK) and Laura and others. They have an off topic and have many of the same forums as we do but the names have been changed but the numbers game Taz and pr1nce and me like.

We should try and spend some time when we can and support them. They are all pretty cool. I just added them to a tapatalk Pro.

Last edited:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey been spending a bit of time getting to know Connectdly our new forum and it is actually while a bit slow I see potential and I think it is going to be pretty cool. Lots of people we all know from all over like rich (PK) and Laura and others. They have an off topic and have many of the same forums as we do but the names have been changed but the numbers game Taz and pr1nce and me like.

We should try and spend some time when we can and support them. They are all pretty cool. I just added them to a tapatalk Pro.
I've checked it out briefly, i like it, nice clean format. will be cheating in there more.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
That is really cool. What made you decide or have you always wanted a laptop and decide on the air? I am asking to know if I do decide what might make me make up my mind.

I've been wanting, was saving up.But turned out to be a gift from my brother, so it has special meaning behind it also.
have to say coming from PC, I like.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been wanting, was saving up.But turned out to be a gift from my brother, so it has special meaning behind it also.
have to say coming from PC, I like.

Oh now that I can see so enjoy it. It gives you something to think about in a good way. Is it a fairly new one.?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you, any big plans for the weekend.

No Taz not really. I have a lot of rentals both days and the weather is suppose to be nasty like it is tonight. Raining.
I won't be riding my bike cause of the weather. Work and not much else. What about you?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
No Taz not really. I have a lot of rentals both days and the weather is suppose to be nasty like it is tonight. Raining.
I won't be riding my bike cause of the weather. Work and not much else. What about you?

Don't have much planned, Sunday being Father's Day ,going out to diner, but I'm kind of looking forward to not doing much.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Lol hi Jake. I am watching them and also American Pickers. I think we all watch way too much tv in this forum.

We do indeed. :rotfl:

He's doing a sweet 16 party for a girl at a local country club.

That's fantastic! I hope he enjoys it and has a good time.

Cool. Good evening, everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Thatgirl! :)

Good Evening 50K. The weekend is here. Oh YEAH!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Hello, Spencer!

Good evening everyone! :)

Hey, Prince!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't have much planned, Sunday being Father's Day ,going out to diner, but I'm kind of looking forward to not doing much.

Oh yeh I did forget Melissa and I and the rest are taking her dad out to dinner and drinks and that is about it. Just going to chill. May pay a visit to best Buy. Lol

Last edited: