The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I can't see Miami losing this one. Everything is going to be just like last year differ t cities. Different results. I think if Miami blows it out tonight and not just barely wins it could be another Miami championship.

This will not be like the last game for sure. Miami will come out better intensity and challenge the Spurs. If San Antonio can stay close anything is possible. I think the Heat will probably win tonight, but I want the Spurs to win.

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
This will not be like the last game for sure. Miami will come out better intensity and challenge the Spurs. If San Antonio can stay close anything is possible. I think the Heat will probably win tonight, but I want the Spurs to win.

I want the Spurs to win too and I want LA to win the hockey game tomorrow or whenever the next game is.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good evening my friend and you did not really miss anything that you needed to take care of.

Also the thanks, Thoughts and prayers are what people rely on family for and that is what we are here for when it comes down to it!! Remember that.
thank you, and this is so true.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you Wendy,its hard, but I'm holding pretty good.

thank you, and this is so true.

Stay strong with your given family for you and the people here you consider friends that will do anything for you. That's what counts when unexpected events come up.

I would like to think that this is a place why and where people care for each other in this forum I am talking about. 50K.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR