The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Afternoon :)

And I am in freak out mode. Enabling the whole company for Lync as I type this. My script is running :) AAAHHHHHH

Don't freak out...you got this Squatzilla! 😉
I use Lync at one of my jobs, but I'm sure happy dances via that would be frowned upon! lol

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Of course...in white or red?!��

White!!!

Don't freak out...you got this Squatzilla! ��
I use Lync at one of my jobs, but I'm sure happy dances via that would be frowned upon! lol

Thanks Seashell... Of course I maintain the environment so I can get special Lync happy dances if I want :)

and... today was LEG DAY!!!! :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
White!!!

Thanks Seashell... Of course I maintain the environment so I can get special Lync happy dances if I want :)

and... today was LEG DAY!!!! :)

White it is...😏

And somehow I knew it was leg day, that's why white thigh highs and heels are in the locker room! 😉

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good evening 50k family. I have some sad news to report. This morning Taz posted in the Moderator AFK forum that his brother passed away. I know that you all will join me in sending our condolences to his family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning Jag! Get everything they promised. :)

That and the General Sales Manager gave me 2 very expensive polo shirts in 2 different colors that they wear. He said i am there all the time and we are best friends he went up stairs and brought me 2 new ones. Pretty cool of him with the dealer name on it.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening 50k family. I have some sad news to report. This morning Taz posted in the Moderator AFK forum that his brother passed away. I know that you all will join me in sending our condolences to his family. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

He Is already on my mind and has a prayer from me.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Funnel cloud at Cape Canaveral today Florida

u5u5emu3.jpg

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site

Oh no that's so sad :( Poor taz I couldn't imagine. My deepest sympathy to taz and his family...RIP

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

That's awful. I'm so sorry for you loss, Taz. My sincerest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods