The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not to bad, suns out, but it hear the rain is coming this way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sounds just like what we are expected to get this evening, Staring to get dark sky's already. Oh well we had 2 great weeks so it is not asking for too much.
How are you tonight Taz?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening that girl. I am sorry about your weather but seems like it is going all around this way. Not too bad and could be worse. Wish you the best and enjoy the evening. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Sounds just like what we are expected to get this evening, Staring to get dark sky's already. Oh well we had 2 great weeks so it is not asking for too much.
How are you tonight Taz?

Not to bad, tonight is night three at work, kind of my hump day.lol, trying to psych myself out for it.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm doing fine. It's raining and cool here today.

We've had a little bit of everything today. The sun has been shining the whole time but here and there we will start having crazy wind and rain like a monsoon and then five minutes later it's a normal summer day all over again.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Not to bad, tonight is night three at work, kind of my hump day.lol, trying to psych myself out for it.

I can't blame you one bit. it is like me finishing the weekend knowing i have 2 days left and my hump day today actually and off tomorrow so not too bad I guess. I always seem to have this list by Tuesday to have to get done but as long as my riding is in it somewhere I am good an d i take the rest as it comes along. LOL

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I can't blame you one bit. it is like me finishing the weekend knowing i have 2 days left and my hump day today actually and off tomorrow so not too bad I guess. I always seem to have this list by Tuesday to have to get done but as long as my riding is in it somewhere I am good an d i take the rest as it comes along. LOL

Hope you enjoy your ride my friend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Bamf! I must've come here since you left as I haven't seen you in this thread so I thought I'd introduce myself and say hello! My name is Jake, nice to meet you. :)
He was and is a regular...Just went AWOL for a bit and we did not know where he was. We just figured Mobile Nations cut his pay...Oh wait we don't get paid, it is volunteer. :rotfl::yes:
Welcome back for as long as you are here.!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hope you enjoy your ride my friend.

How can you not get on a bike that gets you up to 20-30 MPH as an 'A' or 'B' rider, jam those ear buds in your ears and hit shuffle on the iPod and go. The most relaxing thing I know to do on my day off. you should try it and watch the stress go away. I am sure what you do must have a certain amount of stress to a point my friend and you see m to do it well and cope with it so kudos to you.

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
It started raining here about an hour ago. I'm off of work now and waiting for my transportation indoors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice