The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone, how's the day been.
Well Taz how have you been. Quite a weekend I had and recouping and feeling better now. Irt always takes a lot out of you especially when you are putting on the event and participating in it as well for those long of miles. It was all worth the effort though. Hope you had a good weekend, What is your work schedule like this week?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh lucky you on your way home! Good Afternoon Jag
Good afternoon Elizabeth and looks like another busy week as my schedule board is staring to fill up which is good, Beats having nothing to do. I am old fashioned but I like to earn my paycheck and I am am certain the boss does too when you work for it.

Last edited:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Well Taz how have you been. Quite a weekend I had and recouping and feeling better now. Irt always takes a lot out of you especially when you are putting on the event and participating in it as well for those long of miles. It was all worth the effort though. Hope you had a good weekend, What is your work schedule like this week?

Don't know where you find the energy my friend. My weekend was good, even though now it seems like it was a week ago, lol.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Don't know where you find the energy my friend. My weekend was good, even though now it seems like it was a week ago, lol.
Oh it gets to be a struggle sometimes that you don't want to do anything but you just force it and next thing once you start it, It gets easier and you forget it. This weekend was a total push everything I had because the logistics involved and the people that help you have to trust but as anal as I am I have to make sure and by the time of the event you are already worn. One thing about me is when I get on that bike it just does something to me and I just get into it. I am already going on my normal Wed day off ride with a few big sponsors that want to go so for sure I am going with just them, About 6 of them instead of my usual 4 total that is our group.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey Jag and taz other than very busy wasn't too bad watching the ball game right now ! I'm surprised all our players have beards. It must be the in thing right now.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Boston last year called their lucky charm and refused to shave till the end of the season. And it worked for them. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Boston last year called their lucky charm and refused to shave till the end of the season. And it worked for them. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Ah okay so I guess the Jays want the same good fortune.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Anthony wanted to see Maleficent so we went today and I was unimpressed. The only good part was Angelina.

Hey Jake we almost went to see that on the weekend and then didn't wind up going. Maybe that's a good thing because I don't know anyone that said it was good.

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋