The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Well everyone after looking back all the pages of posts in here today I can't even make an attempt to catch up and like and thank everyone except to simply say thank you for all the posting today. Hope everyone had as good a day as all of us did.

I did read one post that Spencer decided to post her 14000th MN post with us which tells me what kind of person she is which I always knew and that is awesome

Now for the Charity ride today which I waiting on final numbers..... We raised $43,000.00 today which has already been turned over to the charity and I was and everyone else was pleased with 2 people going down on their bikes but ok and everyone had a blast.

Just a few pics for now since I am exhausted and it has been a long day. Enjoy!! Hope to talk to all of you tomorrow.

OMG I don't know how that last one got in except one of the guys snapping it with her watching from her roof as we went by..:) Have a good night you all..

Congratulations! That's awesome you raised $43k for charity. Awesome pictures too. 😊

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm good, just taking it easy at home. Enjoy your Sunday!

Thanks! Likewise.

Somebody left an iPhone 4/4S with a blue Lifeproof case at my job site. I alerted one of the managers about it and put it in the office. I hope someone comes back for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you for doing the right thing. I hope they come back for it.

Oh dear, I found one also when I was on vacation and when I took it to the counter the poor girl was there reporting it lost and was frantic so I made her VERY HAPPY ! Hopefully the owner will retrace his or her steps. You could also take it to an Apple store and they will find the owner.

I had the same thing happen at the bank when I lived in the Boston. A debit card was left in the ATM when I pulled up to it so I just pulled it out, put it on my seat, completed my transaction, took a phone call, and then went inside. By the time I got in there about five minutes later, there was a woman with a couple babies and she was sobbing and crying her eyes out to the manager, so I stood near them to eavesdrop to see if it was the woman who lost her card and then once I heard her say that she left it in the ATM and the teller had already checked both sides of the machine and it was gone, I said, "Please excuse me, but I believe I found your card." So I politely asked her name (you can never be too careful) and it matched the card so I gave it back to her and the manager told me how refreshing it was to see someone do the right thing for a change because he typically saw things go the other way. She even gave me a $50 reward, which I initially declined, but she asked me to please accept because she really wanted me to have it. So it made me feel good that I could help and that some terrible person didn't find her card and drain her account.

Hi Jake :) How's your weekend been ? Back to work tomorrow for me, it's been nice being off though :)

Hello my Wendy! It was so-so. I'm sorry that your break is over! :(

Hi Jake. I'm glad you're doing well. Nothing too exciting here, but I got to relax. 😊

Hi Laura! Glad you had some time to relax! :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! Likewise.

I had the same thing happen at the bank when I lived in the Boston. A debit card was left in the ATM when I pulled up to it so I just pulled it out, put it on my seat, completed my transaction, took a phone call, and then went inside. By the time I got in there about five minutes later, there was a woman with a couple babies and she was sobbing and crying her eyes out to the manager, so I stood near them to eavesdrop to see if it was the woman who lost her card and then once I heard her say that she left it in the ATM and the teller had already checked both sides of the machine and it was gone, I said, "Please excuse me, but I believe I found your card." So I politely asked her name (you can never be too careful) and it matched the card so I gave it back to her and the manager told me how refreshing it was to see someone do the right thing for a change because he typically saw things go the other way. She even gave me a $50 reward, which I initially declined, but she asked me to please accept because she really wanted me to have it. So it made me feel good that I could help and that some terrible person didn't find her card and drain her account.

Hello my Wendy! It was so-so. I'm sorry that your break is over! :(

Hi Laura! Glad you had some time to relax! :)

Jake, kudos to you for doing the right thing with that woman's bank card. 👍

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

That's wonderful that you were able to give the card back to her. I'm glad she came back for it instead of automatically canceling her card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Morning 20/50 friends!!! Crazy crazy weekend...lil bit glad it's Monday!! 😰
Hope you all have a good day!!
☕

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Great game last night and the heat (no pun intented) wasn't a factor....smile. Series tied 1-1, see you in Miami.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner