The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
You are very welcome Jag 😀 and yes even the non-orthodox at my work celebrate ! Not to worry as there is lots left for Elizabeth 😀🍴

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Oh nooooo there is cheesecake somewhere??? Seriously how the heck did I miss that lol :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon kids and actually you all know my good friends. Since 7 this Morning 4 of us hit the roads and just got back from a 56 mile ride and do I like worn out just a bit. My knees are getting ready to be iced down so i gotta go and eat too. Just wanted to say hi and hope each and every one of you have had a good day so far and as of right now the count is 142 riders for Sunday. I want 150 and will get them. Just got back and it was 80 degrees and humid. You can imagine the fluid we consumed. We all had camelbacks full of cold water.

Hi Jag :) 142 participants! Wow that is a nice crowd you will have! Commendable for you to put your time in on such a wonderful way to give back. Way to go Jag :)
Hope you've had a chance rest so you can do it all again.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Good afternoon 50k fam ! I'm enjoying my day off and being productive ! Laundry is in ✔️ hahaha that's as far as I got....oh my....oh and I made it to the supermarket ✔️ dinner will be on the BBQ if the rain holds off 😀 I hope everyone is good ! I hope Jag's knees are holding out !

Oh will you look at that my question is answered !

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

Good Afternoon Wendy :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
He's very good. He DJ's parties and at a local bar and did the same thing at a bar at school for a couple years. He's also been on a local radio station as a mix DJ.
Very good and sounds like he likes what he does and that makes a big difference in anyone's job.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I went to pickup a DJ booth that was being customized for our son. He's DJing eight parties this summer. The first one is a high school graduation party for some family friends this Friday night.

Ohhh you need to deck him out in a cool DJ shirt! How exciting and quite lucrative too!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR