The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good idea! I've never used Do Not Disturb before, so I had kind of forgotten about that feature. I'm not sure if there's something similar on my S5, though. Thanks, Nikki!

I waited for the same thing for what seemed like forever and I just got tired of waiting. For what it's worth, though, I'd bet just about anything that this is the year that Apple will step it up to 128GB.

Here you go, Jake. Blocking Mode on the Galaxy S5 | Android Central

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Excellent you did the 56 and you don't look worn out to me ! Better get out the ice though 

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 
Hey Wendy, Not the best looking guy on the block but I don't think I look too bad for 30 huh....:rotfl::rotfl: and be careful what you comment.....

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey Wendy, Not the best looking guy on the block but I don't think I look too bad for 30 huh....:rotfl::rotfl: and be careful what you comment.....

:rotfl: oh excuse me well I wipe up the coffee I just spit :rotfl: 30....um.....okay....but they are very nice pictures ! You can be 30 if I can be 30 too !

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon Jag! That's a nice ride. You're ready for this weekend.
Hi pr1nce. Yes I am about as ready for this weekend ride as I am going to be. It is going to be fun for a good cause and I hope the weather is in our favor.

Hope you had a good day today also.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow a bit of driving the old highways today huh?? Hope it was a good trip for you. :)

My wife and I went to pickup a DJ booth that was being customized for our son. He's DJing eight parties this summer. The first one is a high school graduation party for some family friends this Friday night.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
:rotfl: oh excuse me well I wipe up the coffee I just spit :rotfl: 30....um.....okay....but they are very nice pictures ! You can be 30 if I can be 30 too !
Well I thought you were 30....:rotfl: and BTW thank you for lying I mean being kind on the pics....LOL. Hope you did not spill too much coffee.....

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I went to pickup a DJ booth that was being customized for our son. He's DJing eight parties this summer. The first one is a high school graduation party for some family friends this Friday night.
Hmmmm that sounds pretty interesting. I did not know he was into that so pretty cool!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmm that sounds pretty interesting. I did not know he was into that so pretty cool!!

He's very good. He DJ's parties and at a local bar and did the same thing at a bar at school for a couple years. He's also been on a local radio station as a mix DJ.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox