The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I wish there was a love button!!! I couldn't have said it better, Jag!!

Let's pretend there is one Nikki or go into your emote keyboard and use the smiley with one heart. That will work huh?
Thank you for the nice response back and there is a time in ones life that you have to live your life like you and recently with me the ones that love you like your kids and family and not how others expect you to. Peace to you Nikki.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone !! Nice day here got to 80 with the odd downpour here and there but it's really nice now ! Cheesecake for Jag and Janey as they start their religious holiday tonight !! We can all have some :)

View attachment 57825

View attachment 57826

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

You continue to come up with reasons for me to just like you more and more all the time for your thoughtfulness and while this is a mainly orthodox Jewish holiday if you are Jewish you celebrate. Right Janey?
Don't forget to save a slice of that foe Elizabeth or she will kill us. Thank you so very very much Wendy.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Another 16 riders accepted and confirmed. Count now until cutoff Fri might at 6PM is 127. I am loving the money for the charity from the sign fees and all the sponsors will contribute a set amount so I have a feeling this years ride is going to be big. Year 4 now this year that I started fll

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Not much pr1nce sorry so late answering you. Hoping my boss will tell me I can leave early, Off tomorrow so I want to go ride my bike because I have a long charity event coming up in 2 weeks and my 4 men team are going to ride 50 miles tomorrow. I already have over 100 riders signed up. An even for children in our area that have cancer. 100% of the money goes to the charity.

That's awesome! It sounds like a lot of fun, not to mention for a good cause.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I made sure my phone was in Do Not Disturb mode LOL

I wish I could have done that but my grandma was out of the house and I need for her to be able to reach me at all times if she needs me (as she often does).

Good evening everyone !! Nice day here got to 80 with the odd downpour here and there but it's really nice now ! Cheesecake for Jag and Janey as they start their religious holiday tonight !! We can all have some :)

View attachment 57825

View attachment 57826

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

I'll share mine too!

20140602_185239_zps8d61e95a.jpg

Another 16 riders accepted and confirmed. Count now until cutoff Fri might at 6PM is 127. I am loving the money for the charity from the sign fees and all the sponsors will contribute a set amount so I have a feeling this years ride is going to be big. Year 4 now this year that I started fll

That's fantasic, Jag! Congratulations!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I wish I could have done that but my grandma was out of the house and I need for her to be able to reach me at all times if she needs me (as she often does).

!

Add her number to your favorites & you can set DND to only let those calls come through. I have my mom & my children setup like this...it's a lifesaver

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Add her number to your favorites & you can set DND to only let those calls come through. I have my mom & my children setup like this...it's a lifesaver

Good idea! I've never used Do Not Disturb before, so I had kind of forgotten about that feature. I'm not sure if there's something similar on my S5, though. Thanks, Nikki!

Wow. I hope the new iPhone will have 128 GB capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too, thatgirl!!! I've been wanting that forever

I waited for the same thing for what seemed like forever and I just got tired of waiting. For what it's worth, though, I'd bet just about anything that this is the year that Apple will step it up to 128GB.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Good idea! I've never used Do Not Disturb before, so I had kind of forgotten about that feature. I'm not sure if there's something similar on my S5, though. Thanks, Nikki!

I waited for the same thing for what seemed like forever and I just got tired of waiting. For what it's worth, though, I'd bet just about anything that this is the year that Apple will step it up to 128GB.

I'm sure there's something like that in the S5. I hear it's a really good device. I hope you're right about Apple. I need that in my life LOL

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone. I've got a busy day ahead of me I won't be around much until later this afternoon. Have a great day! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen