The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Not much pr1ne sorry so late answering you. Hoping my boss will tell me I can leave early, Off tomorrow so I want to go ride my bike because I have a long charity event coming up in 2 weeks and my 4 men team are going to ride 50 miles tomorrow. I already have over 100 riders signed up. An even for children in our area that have cancer. 100% of the money goes to the charity.

Hi Jag, I hope you get to go home early. The charity event is a great cause. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good later afternoon to everybody in 50K today. Getting ready to go home and enjoy some much needed time off. Lots to want to do tomorrow and don't even know if i will get to enjoy my car much except wax it after our bike training tomorrow.
Either way, It's all good.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey y'all...I'm back for a few moments!! I did take a brief nap but I couldn't put my phone down for too long and I ended up on Tapatalk LOL. The forums are jumping & I'm loving it:)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good later afternoon to everybody in 50K today. Getting ready to go home and enjoy some much needed time off. Lots to want to do tomorrow and don't even know if i will get to enjoy my car much except wax it after our bike training tomorrow.
Either way, It's all good.

Hi Jag, how you doing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's about 75 today and no humidity. Perfect. We're supposed to get some heavy rain and storms tonight.

It's averaging around 80, for the last couple of days, not complaining though. Happy to get past winter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Jag, I hope you get to go home early. The charity event is a great cause. :)
I didn't pr1nce but I am now and relaxing until Thursday.

The charity ride called the Sharks Ride is and any charity event we ride and especially ones I organize are the most important to me and lots of logistics so that is why i have not been posting much or been on the morning like normal. These rides I ride on and my own about 4 a year just that I organize mean a whole lot to me so.... Anyway talk to you in a bit. i want to relax and have messages to return from riders and others that still want to sign up. ttyl my good friend. Hope you are doing well yourself BTW!!!!:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal