The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning pr1nce. Great game :) Minor League games are soo fun. You get to sit closer and between innings can be quite to hoot lol

You are so right. Our seats were in the first row behind the home team dugout. Awesome seats but my wife was a little nervous at first with no screen. She adjusted after a couple of beers. :)

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
ME - After yesterday's frying I got at work it was so busy and hot ouit. So far today slow and just waiting for one piece of equipment to come back and check in. Then I am off to go ride my bike and listen to some music and unwind. I will wait until Wed. and go play with the new car after I wax it, Not like like the dealers do....lol :)

Hope all of you have a good Sunday!

Good Morning Jag. I'm with ya on the music, the bike ride ... Wax the car you say?? Hahahaha nope I'm out on that one.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
How's your Sunday going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was outside removing little plants from a planter by the pool thinking I should be IN the pool rather than out of it hahahaha but I wanted to plant a few summer plants later today if I get to Home Depot lol

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I was outside removing little plants from a planter by the pool thinking I should be IN the pool rather than out of it hahahaha but I wanted to plant a few summer plants later today if I get to Home Depot lol

Planting can be very relaxing, if it's not to hot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning thatgirl :) well that sounds like fun :) actually it's a great feeling when the bills are paid isn't it!!

For sure. Ah, gardening. Sounds like fun. If I ever move into my own house, I'd love to have a big garden. I'd have a nice supply of fruits and vegetables in my own backyard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Good Sunday morning 50Kers ! I'm home now from my grocery shopping in the US ! You guys have so many things in the US that we don't have in Canada ! I love grocery shopping there. I'm just lucky I don't live far from the border 😀 Hope every one has a great Sunday ! Supposed to be 75 here today so we are making potato salad, macaroni salad, garden salad, and BBQ burgers for dinner ! Love summer weather ☀️

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh I forgot to mention I only have to work tomorrow and Tuesday then I'm off till Monday YAY !!!! Jewish Holidays and my company closes the office oh and 'with pay' YAY !!!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app 💋

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh I forgot to mention I only have to work tomorrow and Tuesday then I'm off till Monday YAY !!!! Jewish Holidays and my company closes the office oh and 'with pay' YAY !!!

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

That's so cool your company closes for Jewish holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good Sunday morning 50Kers ! I'm home now from my grocery shopping in the US ! You guys have so many things in the US that we don't have in Canada ! I love grocery shopping there. I'm just lucky I don't live far from the border Hope every one has a great Sunday ! Supposed to be 75 here today so we are making potato salad, macaroni salad, garden salad, and BBQ burgers for dinner ! Love summer weather

Sent from wendybeee's iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Good afternoon Wendy! If I could I'd be over for dinner that sounds wonderful, and great weather too! Interesting you cross the border to do your grocery shopping. People here complain if they have to drive to other side of town for something. :)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Jag! It was a great game. I'll be going back again soon.
Glad to hear you all enjoyed it and have the ability to go back again. Good for you.
It's a nice solid case. Great feel.

You forgot the best part - It was free!!!! Just to let you know the best part of that case is at any time you ever feel you need added protection, You can get only the outer rubber Slip on protector and that covers ALL ports and buttons and comes with the holster - Just sayin you know depending on what you are doing and ever need added protection.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning Jag. I'm with ya on the music, the bike ride ... Wax the car you say?? Hahahaha nope I'm out on that one.
My cars have to be protected from the Florida sun and I like to keep them coated with at least a coat of wax one every 2-3 months i put on 2 full coats of a very good wax. Easier to keep clean too.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear you all enjoyed it and have the ability to go back again. Good for you.

You forgot the best part - It was free!!!! Just to let you know the best part of that case is at any time you ever feel you need added protection, You can get only the outer rubber Slip on protector and that covers ALL ports and buttons and comes with the holster - Just sayin you know depending on what you are doing and ever need added protection.

Thanks Jag, it was fun and my daughter was able to take a friend with her too. You're right about the case. The best part is it was free. Thanks to one of my ambassador of the month coupons. Not a bad deal! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen