The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Well good evening first off Taz. Hope you are having a great day and plan on a nic e weekend. I on the other hand have a very busy end of the month so I will be working a good deal.

I wish i could say that Except for back anf forth to work which is about a mile and a half...lol I have not had a lot of time to enjoy it but as soon as i get another day off and some time i plan to gas it up and go on a nice long ride in out in the middle of nowhere where it is peaceful and I will then enjoy feeling how the car really is and what it can do. i am sure you understand.

Anyway time to get a bite to eat so i have to go pick up Melissa and see where she feels like going tonight. My idea for some reason and suggestion was ahem....SEAFOOD!! What do you think> :) anyway let me run and will try and catch up with you all I hope for a bit this weekend. We also want to go to the neighborhood killer ice cream shop for desert - Gotta have that.
By the way How have you been doing. I have a caught just bits and pieces on you working so It sounds like you are bust as I am. Well my friend have a good evening and will catch up soon.

Seafood is always at the top of my list,lol. I hope that ride in the middle of nowhere comes soon for you. There's nothing like it.and by the pictures you posted it looks like your ride has kickin stereo system. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Seafood is always at the top of my list,lol. I hope that ride in the middle of nowhere comes soon for you. There's nothing like it.and by the pictures you posted it looks like your ride has kickin stereo system. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A 360 watt 8 speaker with a powered sub woofer and nothing gets me going not just with the car but good music of my or from my era.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am going to have the factory speakers yanked like I did my old car and take it to my buddy who owns a large sound and stereo business in town and have Boston Acoustics Pro series put in and then I will really be able to hear what good music and all the sounds come out.

Last edited:

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Woohoo! My little cousin is coming over for her birthday tomorrow so I got this for us to play. :yes:

20140530_155359_zps70650244.jpg

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I am going to have the factory speakers yanked like I did my old car and take it to my buddy who owns a large sound and stereo business in town and have Boston Acoustics Pro series put in and then I will really be able to hear what good music and all the sounds come out.

Awesome! I have Boston Acoustics computer speakers I got awhile back from Crutchfield. I love their sound.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Awesome! I have Boston Acoustics computer speakers I got awhile back from Crutchfield. I love their sound.

I have Bose on my desktop and they are both very similar Laura and wow do I remember Crutcfield. Are they still in business?

Hope you are doing well besides the site or your forum kicking ****. I hope you are getting some good time for yourself.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I have Bose on my desktop and they are both very similar Laura and wow do I remember Crutcfield. Are they still in business?

Hope you are doing well besides the site or your forum kicking ****. I hope you are getting some good time for yourself.

Jan, yes Crutchfield is still around. I have no idea if they still the catalogs, but their website is around. Bose is great too.

I'm doing well, thanks, and I'm happy that WPCentral is getting busy. Have a great weekend and enjoy the awesome new Honda!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox