The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Good luck with the meds. I hope they work for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! I've been on the same meds for years, though, as my stones have been around as long as I have. All they can do at this point is treat the pain because I'm allergic to the stone preventative medications.

Good luck with your trek!

Thanks! It went all right with the exception of a small confrontation with a construction worker who was twirling his sign rather than doing his job and controlling the flow of traffic.

Yum, save me the black ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yuck! I hate the black ones so they're all yours! All the jelly beans that I special order, though, are all the same kind (Jelly Belly Tutti Fruitti).

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon to everyone and Happy Friday. Sorry about my lack of participation and greetings to all of you but end of the month and I am slammed with work, I just can't spend the time...Sorry. I miss all of you and hope to talk to you again soon when slow down. Peace to all of you , Stay healthy and have a great weekend. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good afternoon to everyone and Happy Friday. Sorry about my lack of participation and greetings to all of you but end of the month and I am slammed with work, I just can't spend the time...Sorry. I miss all of you and hope to talk to you again soon when slow down. Peace to all of you , Stay healthy and have a great weekend. :)

Good afternoon Jag!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi Jag, how's that new ride.
Well good evening first off Taz. Hope you are having a great day and plan on a nic e weekend. I on the other hand have a very busy end of the month so I will be working a good deal.

I wish i could say that Except for back anf forth to work which is about a mile and a half...lol I have not had a lot of time to enjoy it but as soon as i get another day off and some time i plan to gas it up and go on a nice long ride in out in the middle of nowhere where it is peaceful and I will then enjoy feeling how the car really is and what it can do. i am sure you understand.

Anyway time to get a bite to eat so i have to go pick up Melissa and see where she feels like going tonight. My idea for some reason and suggestion was ahem....SEAFOOD!! What do you think> :) anyway let me run and will try and catch up with you all I hope for a bit this weekend. We also want to go to the neighborhood killer ice cream shop for desert - Gotta have that.
By the way How have you been doing. I have a caught just bits and pieces on you working so It sounds like you are bust as I am. Well my friend have a good evening and will catch up soon.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Happy great weekend to each and everyone of you on 50K and hope you are all going to enjoy yourselves this weekend and end of month down the drain. Enjoy yourselves and families. Weather around the country much like hear are suppose to be great - Nice and hot and humid but good enough to enjoy being outdoors. Enjoy ALL!!!! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR