The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Lawn, have to do mine in the morning, before the rain I hope. Then I can relax for awhile.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's rained here quite a bit this week. It's supposed to be hot this weekend so I waited for it to cool off some before I did mine. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
It's rained here quite a bit this week. It's supposed to be hot this weekend so I waited for it to cool off some before I did mine. :)

That was a good idea, it's been pretty cool over here, so I am looking forward to a little heat. But they are talking thunder storms tomorrow afternoon.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
That was a good idea, it's been pretty cool over here, so I am looking forward to a little heat. But they are talking thunder storms tomorrow afternoon.

I used to like mowing more than I do now. I don't dislike it's just a lot of work sometime. I have a huge backyard. It was nice when the kids were little now it's a lot of work. :(

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I used to like mowing more than I do now. I don't dislike it's just a lot of work sometime. I have a huge backyard. It was nice when the kids were little now it's a lot of work. :(

Have a good size yard, and it's not so much doing the lawn, it's the hedges. My property is surround by them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR